Weirdest Breakages!

Wierdest would probably be a crank arm. Ok so they do go but mine went not at the bottom of a big drop or anything spectacular like that but on a nice flat suface jus gently riding along the pavement when it just snapped and suddenly my foot was on the ground with pedal and crank arm. The wierd bit i think is how it happened not what it was that went.

well i snapped a bottom bracket, made a rear koxx rim into a banana, crushed an echo front rim , bent my dmr v12 axles and bent my mech hanger. the best thing was i wasnt riding when this hppened. i did although happen to be sitting in the seat of a 5 tonne jcb mini digger. the mech anger bent back into shape so it cost me 140 pouds to repair my bike onstead of 147. i always look on the bright side. i save 7 pounds.

Just got ready to a sidehop, Roled onto the back wheel...Pressed the rear brake and the lever fell on the floor, Snapped clean off into my hand..so I quickly jumped of bike before cracking my head on floor Haha!

Got up and just looked down at the bike like this > :blink:

Cheers,

Mike.

Edited by MikeHayes