Which Grips Are Best?

I have some standered onza grips at the moment and they have worn out. Now i have to buy some new grips and i do not know which ones are better. I've been told that the Monty and Try-all foam grips are the best without gloves and i ride without gloves also. So i would much appreciate any opinions that you have on which grips I should buy. Thank you in advance. Trials Mad Andy.

Foam grips just dont last long enough for me :(

Try these ones

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2107

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=79

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=80

and also... if you find your get annoyed when your grips start to slip down the bars

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=556

Alternatively buy some odi lockons or go to halfords and buy the rubber grips they sell (thats what i use along with some grip stops) and I love it :)

or use the search...

foam grips are pritty good grips but they dont last very long and also they get very slippy. i am using the try-all rubber grips, i dont ride with gloves and i find them very comfy to ride with, and also very good for grip.

Hey mate, it took me ages to find the best grip for me, but my mates dont like it because they are to thick around the bars, but I think they are awesome, there long lasting and soft!

heres a link to them! GRIPS!!!

Johny!

they sound alrite, but £15 is a steep price for grips, i say halfords foam grips as everyone says there great and im getting some :D

Hey mate, it took me ages to find the best grip for me, but my mates dont like it because they are to thick around the bars, but I think they are awesome, there long lasting and soft!

heres a link to them! GRIPS!!!

Johny!

I used to have grips like them, possibly same ones.

Its like holding jelly in your hands, from what I can remember!

I used to have grips like them, possibly same ones.

Its like holding jelly in your hands, from what I can remember!

Mate, there well sticky and hold your hand in place very well!

Johny

they sound alrite, but £15 is a steep price for grips, i say halfords foam grips as everyone says there great and im getting some :D

There lock ons, thats why they cost £15!

Edited by JohnyTrials

Im using try-all rubber grips . there brilliant but make sure you get some lock ons or put some cable ties next the to them so they dont move down. Easy to get on easy to get off. great grips:D

Dan

I have the Try-All grips: very grippy without gloves and they stay in place. Although they are good grips, the only downfall is that they rip your hands up without gloves when they are new but the odd blister won't hurt. You buy grips for grip obviously which these offer. Once they wear down, they are very comfy on your hands while still giving excellent grip. They also come in loads of colours to match the theme of your bike.

hi, i used to run the standard onza grips aswel and found that they had worn down very quickly, i then also got recomended to the try-all foam grips as i dont ride using gloves.

Since then i have never looked back the try-all grips are very comfy aswel as having a long life span. Thats just my opinion anyway. Hope this helped.

Fessey

Foam grips are better for the hands. I've got small hands and these are the best I can get. The only problem is they don't last more than 3 or 4 rides without splitting.

Rubber ones are thicker and grippier, the Tryall ones will tear your hands up though. My hands were fine till I got these and my gloves had alot of padding. They last much longer though.

Go foam they're so much nicer!!