De Lorean Owners Club Eurotec Event

Jonny Jones

Heya went to a large De Lorean event on Sunday, basically it was put on so that any club members could come along and if they had any issues with their cars (dents/scratches on stainless steel panels, engine problems, electrical issues etc) they could get them fixed by qualified people. Was a great day and, as Im sure you all know, the weather was piping hot!

http://www.jonnyjones.co.uk/Eurotec

Sorry if this bores you, but I just thought some people might like to have a look :)

Jonny.

Heya went to a large De Lorean event on Sunday, basically it was put on so that any club members could come along and if they had any issues with their cars (dents/scratches on stainless steel panels, engine problems, electrical issues etc) they could get them fixed by qualified people. Was a great day and, as Im sure you all know, the weather was piping hot!

http://www.jonnyjones.co.uk/Eurotec

Sorry if this bores you, but I just thought some people might like to have a look :)

Jonny.

why oh why do u love these cars so muh jonny :P.....nice day it looked though

Yeeep. Middle aged guy? Ive seen it a few time, he must only take it out once a month...

Only time he gets it working!

i swear the actualy bttf one had a food blender on the back lol

Only after Doc comes back from the future with a Mr. Fusion. ;)

Yeah hes late 40's i think.

Only time he gets it working!

Granted he has been having a lot of problems with his turbo and manifold! Those BTTF cars are just replicas, not very accurate but they do cost a fortune to put together and to be able to make a 'bolt-on, bolt-off' kit is hard also.

JJ.

Found this the other day. haha, you guys have probably seen it before, but it's still kinda interesting, the hover craft kicks ass!

De Loreans are very very cool cars. Didn't realise they were rear engined though, just kinda assumed they were mid from the shape.