Tartybikes Raffle - Winner Announced!

AdamR28

Well to be honest if you think about it whoever wins will pick the best/most prefered parts and have their dream bike which will then therefore not need their actual bike, so they will have the old bike to sell :) well thats what i'm gonna do :P Good luck everyone P.s Adam do they get a ring or a text? Some entrees do not use this site :)

Tom

Well to be honest if you think about it whoever wins will pick the best/most prefered parts and have their dream bike which will then therefore not need their actual bike, so they will have the old bike to sell :) well thats what i'm gonna do :P Good luck everyone P.s Adam do they get a ring or a text? Some entrees do not use this site :)

Tom

They'll get a call.

They haven't.

Im guessing you never expected to make all the money back?. Just shows what great guys you are over there at the shop.

I have a idea what you could do next, you could do where if you buy a bike you get one free :Dlol

Im guessing you never expected to make all the money back?. Just shows what great guys you are over there at the shop.

I have a idea what you could do next, you could do where if you buy a bike you get one free :Dlol

They will make their money back at least. I worked it out earlier in this thread.