Tartybikes Raffle - Winner Announced!

AdamR28

no, Adam told me that i could wait for the 08 models if I wanted to.

but since some of the other 08 models are listed on the site, maybe they dont get the zoo in december.

Or maybe a gu, but the BB-rise is way to much for me i think..

Adam looks NOTHING like how his voice should sound... Wierd

Congrats to the winners, I completely forgot that I'd bought a set of the grips. Then I saw this and got hyper-elated, then sunk into manic depression when I realised I hadn't won. Anything. Story of my life.... :(

Rich

Adam looks NOTHING like how his voice should sound... Wierd

Congrats to the winners, I completely forgot that I'd bought a set of the grips. Then I saw this and got hyper-elated, then sunk into manic depression when I realised I hadn't won. Anything. Story of my life.... :(

Rich

Meh, people never sound the same on the phone as they do in real life.

He is one of the nicest blokes I have ever met though, top man. (Y)

Meh, people never sound the same on the phone as they do in real life.

He is one of the nicest blokes I have ever met though, top man. (Y)

LOL adams cool i was talking to him at the bikeshow.

How many raffle grips sold in total? they work out about £5 per set of grips? so i wonder what it overall came at.

not having ago or anything, but i remember thinking when watchin the video......... more people than that must have entered. ( the stupidly small bowl thing) i was expecting it to be taken out of a binliner or sumin. :$ lol

yeah and the paper was pretty big aswell, i herd there were like thousands of grips sold. no way could they get them into a bowl.

yeah and the paper was pretty big aswell, i herd there were like thousands of grips sold. no way could they get them into a bowl.

Wrong.

It was between 5 and 1200, so nowhere near "thousands".

I completely trust Tarty Adam, he is the nicest bloke ever, there is no way he would have put some people in and not others.

What you said was between 5-1200 so it could be any number between those two?

Well now I come to think about it, me, ben leacock and fatty have bought 7 pairs between us, so it must be between 7 and 1200.