Tartybikes Raffle - Winner Announced!

AdamR28

ahh i bought 3 so thats 10 so far :)

Well you know.

I believe Adam when he says he hasn't sold enough to cover it. I also believe that non of them would not put people in, what do they gain by doing that?

I just hope that the amount of people saying all this shite hasn't put Ads off doing another one!

yeah i was wondering that. I don't really want to know if Adam has covered it or not but I hope he has. And yeah muelio, I hope Adam does another one so I can win that one :)

Hes said in one of the many topics about this, that hes made most of it back, in others words he hasnt made it all back. But he also said he isnt bothered.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently so, but it's his bike, maybe he's waiting for the 08 frames to come in?

Adam will post pictures when it's been built, unless the guy says not to.

Edited by El Muelio

Does JT! know something we don't? It doesn't make you cool keeping it to yourself you know!

Well it's kinda obvious that adam will be taking pictures, and he'll put them up 10 seconds after he takes them becuase that's how he rolls.

• 3 weeks later...
LOL has the bike been built yet?

P.S Adam on the website it says £60.00 for urban stock forks but when you add them to the basket its noted down as £80.00 in the basket

Nope :( It's really disappointing.

They are listed as 'From £60' because only the Silver Disc Only forks are £60. Add these to the basket and they will show as £60 (Y)

OH well it was silver 4bolt/disc i put in and its noted as £80.00 in the basket and £60.00 on the page

Click 'Silver, 4-Bolt Disc' from the drop down menu and it shows the price next to the stock level indicator - this is the same on all the sale items where 1 or more of the options are still at full price.