Petrol

Joe Sheehan!

Bleh, you'll be fine as long as you weren't downing it my the mouthful* Just drink a load of water/milk and neutralise it a bit** and don't make yourself sick anymore, otherwise you're just not letting it break down.***

*Probably

** Maybe

*** Im not a doctor, no promises.

You'll be fine, I've drank my fair share of parafin from trying to fire breathe. If you drank quite a bit, milk and bread for now, and if you feel ill go to hospital or your GP.

Edited by Joe Rothwell

Right. Milk, im drinking a pint as i write. Im going to have 4 egg whites soon as its binds the petrol. And ive had lots of tea today so thats good :) (reffering to the website fat pants suggested).

I havent been vomiting, tried it once intentionnaly, but the incident happened about 2pm (8 hours ago) so i guess i will be okay.

Its good because i dont want to be dead for my exams tommorow.. <_<

Right. Milk, im drinking a pint as i write. Im going to have 4 egg whites soon as its binds the petrol. And ive had lots of tea today so thats good :) (reffering to the website fat pants suggested).

I havent been vomiting, tried it once intentionnaly, but the incident happened about 2pm (8 hours ago) so i guess i will be okay.

All of that for a tiny mouth of petrol? Take Mr. T out of your avatar now! Maybe yoy'd prefer Elton John. :P

a glass of water with lots of salt in it to make u sick then drink milk

Nah, not meant to induce vomiting as it can go in my lungs and give me pneumonia.

All of that for a tiny mouth of petrol? Take Mr. T out of your avatar now! Maybe yoy'd prefer Elton John. :P

Yeah, i see, but i dont really want to die seeing as it is a poison :lol:

don't steal petrol?

I was replacing my mates head gasket and had to drain the tank.

For future reference if you swallow methanol or anything you fear may damage your liver all you have to do is drink several units of alcohol, the liver will ignore the poison and process the ethanol instead, the rest will just be passed in urine. Though you should check with a doctor in all cases because certain chemicals won't react this way...

For future reference if you swallow methanol or anything you fear may damage your liver all you have to do is drink several units of alcohol, the liver will ignore the poison and process the ethanol instead, the rest will just be passed in urine. Though you should check with a doctor in all cases because certain chemicals won't react this way...

And you won't care because your pissed ;)