This Month, Day 10

boon racoon

Hi all

Continuing the recent 24" wheeled video outburst...

Finally finished my new video from Summer, filmed over a few months in Bristol and London :)

4 minutes long

This month, day 10:

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/curtisbikes

or

Not much else to say really.

Music is CSS - This month, day 10

Thanks to Curtis, howies, i-path Shoes, Tioga, Odi, Hope, Easton and everyone who rode and filmed, especially Rowan and Dan :)

Safe

Boon.

Oh my god, that was awesome. So many awesome lines and mini trick combo's, super flowy and smooth too (Y) .

On a slightly different note, that's the same place as in Rowan's latest video yeah? I need to ride that place, it looks so much more fun than anywhere near me.

Awesome, you left static stuff standing. Soo smooth, lines are more creative than anything!

Tehe 1:20, me in the background bleeeding a brake along with kennard tom and simpson B)

Yeah, loving the spots in london, great to see the spots on video, and especially getting a beating of a different kind.

Tehe 1:20, me in the background bleeeding a brake along with kennard tom and simpson B)

Hahhaa was gonna say it then i was like... ok maybe not, sound a bit geeky! hahaha

Awsome vid though! when i was watching you do those manual lines i was like :owtf thats sick! and all of you just kept eating shit getting up and trying it again! sooo much respect! shame we didnt get much time to ride together, my bike was all icky and im a sily mod boy! haha