Tf Nostalgia

JD™

At least that showed that pretty much all the forum are total total idiots.

Yeh haha. I mean, some members even met some bird ont tinternet, moved to another country and married her! Bunch of wierd f**kers us trials riders are...

Yeh haha. I mean, some members even met some bird ont tinternet, moved to another country and married her! Bunch of wierd f**kers us trials riders are...

That would only really work as an insult if I didn't work out for me... but nice try.

While JT's here i suppose the April fools topics are worth a mention, the best was probably the guessing the middle name one, quite a few people fell for that.

New videos coming out on that een-whatever it's called and leaving the computer on overnight to download a 15mb video.

When people being blacklisted was a lot rarer.

Before TGS came about and everyone was arguing between street and natural instead.

Bike show threads.

That would only really work as an insult if I didn't work out for me... but nice try.

Yeh I know, which is the only reason I said it. Unlike some (JD) I try not to be nasty b*****d. :P

I'm glad that's coming across well :)

Hehe, you've said it more than everyone else put together though... :P

Danny I think it was, april fools video with just a blank black screen, with plently of editing from the mods that lasted a fair while :P

Tomm it was. (Y)

The following year was the super-admins thing wasn't it? Then nothing this year. :( (Unless I missed it and I'm forgetting).

Things i remember.

The thread about cls videos where sumebody actually beileved he had a sex change and people kept posting links up saying www.craigleescott/werebullshittingyouheisamale

the various times the forum was updated and given a new look..... everyone complained.

the time somebody got there zona zip stolen and managed to find the address of where it was, going there with the police everyone waiting online to see if he got it back. (in the end i think it was pawned and some guy bought it £30)

time jt went to america (i dnt no uf ur still there) this is first ive logged on in years lol

the time everyone wanted to see a picture of deng (i think they kept asking beau)

Things i remember.

The thread about cls videos where sumebody actually beileved he had a sex change and people kept posting links up saying www.craigleescott/werebullshittingyouheisamale

the various times the forum was updated and given a new look..... everyone complained.

the time somebody got there zona zip stolen and managed to find the address of where it was, going there with the police everyone waiting online to see if he got it back. (in the end i think it was pawned and some guy bought it £30)

time jt went to america (i dnt no uf ur still there) this is first ive logged on in years lol

the time everyone wanted to see a picture of deng (i think they kept asking beau)

Is that the one where he was asking about how he could get it back, like breaking in and taking it back, something to do with pikeys nicking it?

I remember the thread about the bike in the train station and the person cutting the lock to get his bike back, then Mr Plod on here saying he was going to arrest everyone or something? Not that old, but quality all the same.

Knew spelling bee would rear his head at the mention of his name ;)

I remember the thread about the bike in the train station and the person cutting the lock to get his bike back, then Mr Plod on here saying he was going to arrest everyone or something? Not that old, but quality all the same.

He said he should report it.

I was just about to say that one! If only good old plod was still here to keep our forum free of confessions, and just about anything fun :rolleyes:

The Beau thread was pretty interesting. It was the one where he described how he ran over an old guy. I remember the mods didn't actually delete it because they thought it could potentially be used as evidence.

RIP :(

That was me!

It got stolen out the boot of a bus. Then a week or so later I found it on eBay. I then emaled the seller saying I wanted to come have a look at it before I 'buy' it, so I got his address and everything.

Wen round there with PC Plod, and a load of evidence that it's mine (Tartybikes invoices, pictures, etc) and then he had to hand it over. :)

The guy who had it worked in CashConverters, and said someone brought it in, and he bought it for around £40!

I miss that video of me and simps riding in Southend an then it cutting to him nailing some dirtbag with her legs in the air. That was my first ever 3some, all thanks to TF.

This picture of FailPants.Don't click if your under 18.

Pete Wright claiming he could do a 20ft drop off and then someone posting a video of him massively failing to bunny hop up a step.