Semi-Stalker.

Little Yoshi

Right. A wee while ago I split up with my Ex of a year and a half. Now since then she has harassing me with texts and phone calls. Now i know the normal thing to do here is to "man up" and get on with it.

But now she is phone my parents and the house if I dont answer the texts/calls. Now she is threating to put indecent pics of myself on the internet and send them to my various family members. She is also sending emails to my friends and my new girlfriend which are quiet threating. She is also claiming to be up the duff and that she has miscarried before.

Im just wondering where I stand if I go to the police/courts?

Obviously you hurt her in some way. Instead of choosing the easy way and running away, why not have a good chat about it? If you just remain calm and get don't angry at her it will probably do some good. Tell her that you enjoyed your time together but that it doesn't feel right etc etc.

Obviously you hurt her in some way. Instead of choosing the easy way and running away, why not have a good chat about it? If you just remain calm and get don't angry at her it will probably do some good. Tell her that you enjoyed your time together but that it doesn't feel right etc etc.

Thats how i first ended it. Was glad we had our time together and all that shiz. She hit me and said she was going to kill herself.

Photos of you have your face in it? I'll get rid for £6k ;)

Thats how i first ended it. Was glad we had our time together and all that shiz. She hit me and said she was going to kill herself.

Tell her threats mean nothing unless she goes through with it. She will then think you dont give a shit and either do it or murder you instead. Your choice ;)

I think the obvious choice is to post up the harrassing emails for us to be nosy with and laugh at. Then just go to the local police station with your phone showing all the calls and texts and print out the emails and they'll sort it for you. They get paid to do this.

This is what she sent to one of my best friends that I class as a sister.

Ashley MacDonald August 31 at 9:34pm

didnt wanna ave 2 take it 2 diz but pass it on 2 cat knott that lewis is cheating on her wi me n im avin his baby.

he up ere on sat n all ova me n admited he cheatin but want me 2 much. he said she jst a rebound. he started kissin me n waz lyke that all day. i have caught his cold frm it.

he comin ova 2 mine 2 stay, were he gunna b in ma bed n he invited me 2 his inall.

want her 2 knw that he lyin 2 her n that she cant replace the mother o his children, misscarried his son, john already wen he waz dwn in england wi his fukn x.

Rhiannon Roslin Cumine September 3 at 11:48pm

Ashley. I like you. But you really have to give it up, ok? I know Cat, she's nice and fun and I introduced them. Just let it go, move on and there will be someone for you who will the right guy, but it really isn't Lewis.

Ashley MacDonald September 4 at 3:42pm

ur a little slut yerself i been hearing. ur tryin 2 split ma f**ken family up!!! i misscarried john n nw im carryin louise!!! n u fukn gettin the father o ma children wi other c**ts!!! u shud b f**ken ashamed o yerself!!!!!! u shud o pissed off n stayed out o our lives!!1 u tried f**kin ali n kate up already! shud piss off. nva lyked u frm begining! knew u waz a bitch!!!!

Ashley MacDonald September 4 at 3:48pm

n no way in HELL id let lewis c his daughter wen u n that fukn fanny in his life. im taking her 2 canada. im movin n he cant fukn stop me. he gunna h8 u 4 diz. ur a stupid little child!! grow up n f**k off.

You can all have a wee giggle at that.