RadFest ?

BradJohnson

So the radfest tickets are out and i'm pretty hyped up about it.
I'm sure there will be an official thread about the event at some point but while i'm in the mood i want a good old chat about it :D

Who will be attending this year?
Has anyone got any lines in mind they want to try from last year?
Any first timers need any information or anything?

Share your radfest love here :P

I'm planning on going, never been before.

Just trying to work out the logistics of how I'll get there and get back

Should be sweet though, is there like different sections? (street, comp, natty ect)

Where about do you live? I braved it on the train last year, 6 hours it took from Middlesbrough :P

And yeah there's a cable reel section

Log section

Rock section

Pipe section

TGS section (loads of square boxes painted with grip paint so you can ride in the wet) my personal favorite part

Tyre section

Beam/ sleeper section

Also there are dirt jumps, they where fun on the mod last year :P

And there's a half pipe and i believe this year there's a foam pit which will be awesome!!

I'm in, it'll either be just me, me and 1 or 2 other guys but they both aren't sure.

Sweet!

Hopefully they come along!

Definitely going to make this one, looking forward to the whole thing really.

No idea what bike I'll be riding. I change bikes as often as I change what mood I'm in.

Big bike Sam!

By the way you wont be disappointed, the whole atmosphere is brilliant, not only is the riding amazing, the general banter is great, and its also great to settle down on a night time with a few beers !

Big bike Sam!

By the way you wont be disappointed, the whole atmosphere is brilliant, not only is the riding amazing, the general banter is great, and its also great to settle down on a night time with a few beers !

If by big bike you mean 24", then probably ;)

I'll have to see how things go on the mod, but I would like a nice stock if I can afford to get one built.

The 24" will be cheaper to build, only needs a frame, fork, front hub and spokes.

Aye looking forward to it! I'm hard to disappoint anyway, I enjoy riding anywhere new. Down time on an evening with some drinks sounds good!

If by big bike you mean 24", then probably ;)

I'll have to see how things go on the mod, but I would like a nice stock if I can afford to get one built.

The 24" will be cheaper to build, only needs a frame, fork, front hub and spokes.

Aye looking forward to it! I'm hard to disappoint anyway, I enjoy riding anywhere new. Down time on an evening with some drinks sounds good!

You can get a limey 4 for £300 new, get a set of rims and spokes, and some forks thats about £500 .

The echo would be about the same, it's all down to what you prefer :P

You can get a limey 4 for £300 new, get a set of rims and spokes, and some forks thats about £500 .

The echo would be about the same, it's all down to what you prefer :P

You need to factor tyres, tubes, rim tapes....

I have rims, rear hub, tyres, tubes, tapes, brakes, crankset, headset, bars, stem etc... Echo frame from trials cabanna - £155

Forks - £60-80, hub -£20-40 - Spokes £15.

Much cheaper! ;)