Rich Pearson Professional Profile

Rich Pearson

I was recently approached by internet TV producers MyCornwallTV, who asked if I would like to be profiled as a professional trials rider living in Cornwall. I was frankly shocked when they used the word professional so many times....

Either way, they very kindly put together a short 3 minute profile film on me with some stock footage shot over the winter on my old phase and we shot an interview in the local skatepark, just thought y'all might be interested :)

Link

All comments welcome, we're working on new episodes right now so any constructive criticism more than welcome.

Cheers

Rich

At first I thought 'uh oh, professionally produced video about a trials rider... gonna be the usual terrible filming, cheesy...' - but NO! That was awesome, the perfect sort of 'level' I thought, balancing riding clips with chat and very 'to the point', nice one! (Y)

Yeah, that was well put together, your riding style came across, and it pretty much showed trials as it is nowadays. It was cool to hear the interview too, find out more about you - you're one of the riders who I always look out for new videos from.

Nicely done Rich....I really think that will go some way to explaining what trials is to a fair few people (Y) and liek you said raising awareness and helping people understand we're not all mindless vandals that we seemed to be normally branded as :)