Indoor Trial Cancelled-plymouth Ride December 18th

Prawny Baby

hey guys.....

seeing as the indoor trial has been cancelled completely, and theres nothing else to look forward to before christmas, i think a big PLYMOUTH ride is in order, to make up for the massive disappointment of the indoor

:lol:

so

plymouth

sunday 18th-2 weeks today

riding all day, regardless of weather. starting at 11 at the civic centre, for those of you that dont know where it is, get in touch with me and ill let you know :lol:

EVERYONE try and come down for this one! lets try and make it a really good ride!

plymouth is awesome for both street and natural riding.... ive been really bored in portsmouth, because quite frankly it just doesnt compare!!!!

roll on the 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, get ur arses to the mecca that is bristol >_<.

everyone knows bristol is awesome. and before you say its too far, im driving from aberdeen :huh:. so no-one will be driving as far as me to ride bristol on the 18th. lets get a big ride going there.

there is a topic for bristol further down the page ^_^

Rite firstly its plymotuh we want to ride, and u all know it! ^_^ (N)

Secondly, i wanna see all of the taunton boys post here saying ther coming! :huh:

Also iv spoken to joe seddon, and hes up for coming, so if he comes no dout andree wil be with him. ill ring him later see if he will!

Plymouth rules.. >_<

Steve

Rowan cant u feel that magical pull to plymouth, dont ignore it, folow it..!

Edited by SteveS

Rite firstly its plymotuh we want to ride, and u all know it! (N) :S

Secondly, i wanna see all of the taunton boys post here saying ther coming! ^_^

Hi Squirrel! :huh:

Ill be there if i possibly can. >_< I have never ridden plymouth before, sounds like a great place to ride.

Alex

Hi Squirrel! :S

Ill be there if i possibly can. :huh: I have never ridden plymouth before, sounds like a great place to ride.

Alex

You know i'm there.....

^_^

Anyone up for Exeter or possibly Bone Hill on Saturday? Make a proper weekend out of it....

Rich

Well alex the squirrel loves plymouth, its awsome! (N)

ritch i can prob do one or the other i will let u know, tis all funds allowing u see! :S

Cant wait to ride, alli wanna do is ride ride ride!! >_<

Steve

you can count me and tom in, even though i have work, i will just call in sick or something, or try and get someone to cover my shift!

..cant wait, 'tis going to be mint!!

lets make it a totally south west ride and get EVERYONE from the south west to come!! ..and others aswell! :huh:

see you all very soon >_<

jak jak

I fell let all you guys down big time :huh:

So to make up for it i'm riding all day Saturday at BONEHILL TOR >_<

Then i shall make the long journey ^_^ to Plymouth for Sunday I may ride a bit of street but i'm parking on the Hoe and that were i'm staying!

Again like I said guys really sorry to let you down, i've cheered up after the last few days and i'm now trying to see if we can hold it early next year, fingers crossed.

Matt

I fell let all you guys down big time :huh:

So to make up for it i'm riding all day Saturday at BONEHILL TOR >_<

Then i shall make the long journey ^_^ to Plymouth for Sunday I may ride a bit of street but i'm parking on the Hoe and that were i'm staying!

Again like I said guys really sorry to let you down, i've cheered up after the last few days and i'm now trying to see if we can hold it early next year, fingers crossed.

Matt

Ok im at bonehill on saturday, then plymouth on sunday!

dont worry bout it mate, these things cant allways be helped!

Steve

I fell let all you guys down big time (N)

So to make up for it i'm riding all day Saturday at BONEHILL TOR :huh:

Then i shall make the long journey :S to Plymouth for Sunday I may ride a bit of street but i'm parking on the Hoe and that were i'm staying!

Matt

Don't even f**king worry about it. No one is gonna give you a hard time after you put in so much effort this year mate with some kick ass comps. It's been an amazing year. ^_^

And yep, I'm definatly gonna be riding Bone Hill Saturday then Plymouth Sunday. Fancy putting me up for the night someone? (Matt/Prawn? >_< )

see y'all there, cannot wait.

Rich

hahaha

dont worry about it tuppers.... its not your fault your lazy and pathetic.... and couldnt organise a brew up in a pissery.... >_< dont worry matt, we still love you-honest!

its no big deal really..... it may have ended on a bad note.... but thats not enough to spoil the other awesome comps held earlier in the year! and seeing as were all rubbish its more of a an excuse to go ride some natural anyway :huh:

so come join us on sunday for the greatest ride of the year ^_^

Rowan- thank the flaming lord!!!! FINALLY, someone of some real status, that people will listen to, has ageed with what ive been saying for the last 3 years!

PLYMOUTH IS BETTER THAN BRISTOL. i couldnt care less if you like bristol.... plymouth is quite simply better!

taunton lot- ive not ridden plymouth with you guys before at all!

steves going to stay with me and the missus on saturday night, we shall we ot riding bright and early on sunday!

its going to be awesome!

hahaha

dont worry about it tuppers.... its not your fault your lazy and pathetic.... and couldnt organise a brew up in a pissery.... >_< dont worry matt, we still love you-honest!

its no big deal really..... it may have ended on a bad note.... but thats not enough to spoil the other awesome comps held earlier in the year! and seeing as were all rubbish its more of a an excuse to go ride some natural anyway ^_^

so come join us on sunday for the greatest ride of the year (N)

Rowan- thank the flaming lord!!!! FINALLY, someone of some real status, that people will listen to, has ageed with what ive been saying for the last 3 years!

PLYMOUTH IS BETTER THAN BRISTOL. i couldnt care less if you like bristol.... plymouth is quite simply better!

taunton lot- ive not ridden plymouth with you guys before at all!

steves going to stay with me and the missus on saturday night, we shall we ot riding bright and early on sunday!

its going to be awesome!

So ummmm prawn.......... am i stayin in same bed with u...................... and hannah :huh:

Prawn, riding with the crazy taunton boys is so funny, i think we laugh just as much as we ride!

Steve

slowly turning into the echo control meeting..... steve, bigman, whiteboy.....

meh. ill be there, supporting the onza side (Y)

see you chappies in 2 weeks time! its gona be AWESOME""!!!!!!

:) i have one aswel y'know!

hehe :o

jak

Edited by Big_J