Making A Trials Game.

Mr Monty

I am making a trials game but i need some 1 to make the maps and some textures

well tis is what i have dome so far not much but hay i just stared to day seeing if i could get a team together any sugestions please share thank you. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

IPB Image

Will post more screen shots up soon.

Erm i'll have a go at making a map, if you like, it won't be any good but i'll try, what program are oyu using, can't wait for a proper trials game, if it's any good you'll have to put it onto a cd and sell it, i'll defo buy it, good luck mate!

Well done

Mike!!!

i use maya,unity,photoshop,motionbuilder,3d studio max, and a text program.

natty is out sorry but it is almost impossible for me to do that and please any maps other idears.

maps please. (Y)(Y)

more pics

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/1414240892.jpg&s=x12

Have you got any of the physics side sorted yet?

How are the controls going to work?

some thing like this using UnityEngine;

using System.Collections;

public class Raycastbike: MonoBehaviour {

public Transform frontWheel;

public Transform backWheel;

const float kSteerSpeed =30F;

const float kTargetSpeedForce = 300F;

const float kMotorForce = 6000F;

const float kCarDragFast = 5;

const float kCarDragSlow = 0.3F;

float m_Steer;

float m_TargetSpeed;

boil hasWheelContact = false;

boil hasGroundContact = false;

float toppledOverTime = 0;

void FixedUpdate () {

// Update the input

float steer = Input.GetAxis ("Horizontal");

float speed = Input.GetAxis ("Vertical");

m_Steer = steer * kSteerSpeed;

frontRightWheel.localRotation = Quaternion.AxisAngle (Vector3.up, m_Steer * Mathf.Dec2Rad);

frontLeftWheel.localRotation = Quaternion.AxisAngle (Vector3.up, m_Steer * Mathf.Dec2Rad);

m_TargetSpeed = speed * kTargetSpeedForce;

if (hasWheelContact) {

rigidbody.AddRelativeForce (Vector3.fad * m_TargetSpeed);

if (rigidbody.velocity.sqrMagnitude > 20F)

rigidbody.drag = bikeDragFast;

else

rigidbody.drag = kbikeDragSlow;

}

else

rigidbody.drag = 0F;

rigidbody.AddForce (-Vector3.up * 8);

hasGroundContact = false;

hasWheelContact = false;

}

but i was thinking the arrow buttons wouldbe like lean like tonyhawk when u manila but you would have to got forward and back left right so when u go to back wheel u lean a bit to the right then hop then when in air lean more and balance. hard to

explain.

I need a shinny metal texture for the frame dose any 1 have 1 like a polished metal.

Edited by mrwhitefield

its like this say you are going for a hook and the wall is 15 high and u are going speed 20 it will play the animation where the biker hooks the wall gose to back wheel if u got speed 15 you hook but it plays a diffrent animation where he gose to bash frist then 2 wheels and if u go speed 14 to 7 u hook and hang there and have to tap a button fast to get up and any slower than that smash your face in the wall .

with side hopsyou just go on your back wheel as soon as you do that an bar will apear if u lean forwards the bar changes for a gaping motion the lean back if you want to side hop with the directinall buttons then the hop bar apears and if you hit the button when it gose to the midle you would go in the air then with the directonal buttons you would chose the way the bike moves in the air so up a wall you would lean a bit to the side and control the bike as it moves.

if i gave you a pic of my leeson could you stick it in the game? could be the short bike choice (Y)

looking good mate. hope its good.

nah man ;) my curtis should be the short/street bike choice :P

IPB Image

so by maps, sorry, do you mean photographs of a good street setup some pro-d shiz, or what?

Edited by mat hudson

kirean if you make some good things for this game you could probley get some professional person to help you out with the extra finishing touches and stuff maybe get them to watch how you ride in real life and they might be able to make it even better good luck (Y)

Right the is going to be a mod selection with the onza t-light ,zoo python,monty 221 ti,ckoxx xtp any other idears,and stock a need some ideas.

he frist bike is almost done just need some textures i already hace carbonfiber syem and i just need tyers grips and all stuff like that.

Edited by mrwhitefield

i have an idea dont no if it is any good for the balance side of it you could have it were you get on to the back wheel and a for way direction bar comes up and you have to keep it centre. like tony hawks when your grinding. and if you go to far side ways then you put a foot. hope it is a good idea and can help you