Making A Trials Game.

Mr Monty

I can record my profile on my phone, and then get it on the computer if you want?

Not sure what the format of the file will be..

Gimme a min (Y)

*will edit when done*

EDIT: Bugger that, my phone's crap for recording..sounded like a car revving :S:lol:

Edited by Dan6061

Don't you need a licence from the companies for using there product name. if your publicising this game over the internet etc and hosting demos (in the future) then you may need to think of informing Monty/koxx etc that you are using there manufacturing name.

Or you just change the name slightly. montie/coxx :P .

• 2 weeks later...

Would asking some companies if you could sorta, advertise them help with funding or anything?

If i'm thinking correctly, wouldn't the companies pay you to advertise them?

So as it loads, you could have an advertisement.

Or stickers on the bikes etc.

Hope that makes sence :ermm:

Any photoshop help you need, ill help. Also i have Bryce 5 not shure if youve heard of it, a great 3d program it was used to make toy story and incredibles etc, i can make stuff in that if you want.

speak to me on msn dude whiterabbit.ink@hotmail.com

• 4 months later...

Also i have Bryce 5 not shure if youve heard of it, a great 3d program it was used to make toy story and incredibles etc

like f**k it was.

they used maya for the modelling and rigging, renderman for the rendering and a shitload of custom written animation controllers for the stretchy lady in the incredibles.

bryce is a fractal landscape generator with a load of presets and a renderer they bought of somebody else

like f**k it was.

they used maya for the modelling and rigging, renderman for the rendering and a shitload of custom written animation controllers for the stretchy lady in the incredibles.

bryce is a fractal landscape generator with a load of presets and a renderer they bought of somebody else

Big bump ***. :P

Can valve hammer (counter strike maps) be used in anyway shape or form? Also what file extensions do you want for these maps

Finally GET A DEMO OUT!! :P

You should not use any valve maps (counter-strike, half-life 2:deathmatch and so-on) if you did and they found out you are they would sue your arse off. If you asked for permission to use them they would not let you but it is worth a try so if you do want to use there maps ask them first.

If you having trouble getting people to help you then make a website for the game. put some info, some screenshot, how much you have done and some basic background on what its all about. And then make a section for jobs bit saying that you need some coders, mappers and other jobs that are needed. once you dont that see ig you can get it advertised on other sites, try to get it on the big sites like google or alta vista and from there on you might get help from that site and it willmake you game making life easier

Edited by danfox23

Right the is going to be a mod selection with the onza t-light ,zoo python,monty 221 ti,ckoxx xtp any other idears,and stock a need some ideas.

he frist bike is almost done just need some textures i already hace carbonfiber syem and i just need tyers grips and all stuff like that.

also use the new heatsink mod and use places like leeds bristol london so people can ride and do tricks just like wen they go to them places

You should not use any valve maps (counter-strike, half-life 2:deathmatch and so-on) if you did and they found out you are they would sue your arse off. If you asked for permission to use them they would not let you but it is worth a try so if you do want to use there maps ask them first.

he means make your own maps using the map editor :S

Which is a good idea but wouldn't work since unity can't import the files natively.