Making A Trials Game.

Mr Monty

Just focus on doing the one bike and the one map. I'm sure that when you nail that, the rest shouldn't be has hard to do.

Yeah, take your time on the engine, commands, bike behaviour etc... Then mapping is probably just cosmetics. Don't rush :shifty: . Time does not respect what is made without it. :shifty:

its like this say you are going for a hook and the wall is 15 high and u are going speed 20 it will play the animation where the biker hooks the wall gose to back wheel if u got speed 15 you hook but it plays a diffrent animation where he gose to bash frist then 2 wheels and if u go speed 14 to 7 u hook and hang there and have to tap a button fast to get up and any slower than that smash your face in the wall .

with side hopsyou just go on your back wheel as soon as you do that an bar will apear if u lean forwards the bar changes for a gaping motion the lean back if you want to side hop with the directinall buttons then the hop bar apears and if you hit the button when it gose to the midle you would go in the air then with the directonal buttons you would chose the way the bike moves in the air so up a wall you would lean a bit to the side and control the bike as it moves.

There

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be amazed if this game ever comes out. It would be really nice to see it, but it's going to be one of these things that start with good intentions and just die out.

Really hope you proove me wrong though. (Y)

To everyone whos asking for a demo / full game, it'll take months to create.

I'll be amazed if this game ever comes out. It would be really nice to see it, but it's going to be one of these things that start with good intentions and just die out.

Really hope you proove me wrong though. (Y)

I agree with you JT, Hope this does work but I don't think it will :S and as you said, hope you prove us wrong (Y)