08 Ti Looking Ready For Production.

Sam Oliver

Yeah well that's one thing.

Notice that he is using a 26" rear wheel (rim and tyre look fairly standard), and adaptors which allow for the Magura to be mounted lower. Is that frame designed to take a 28" wheel? :P

Looks like more of a manufacturing muck up. You wouldn't get the wheel much further up the frame or dropouts.

That silver stem doesn't do the bike any favours - it needs a black one. Also, the rear triangle looks so shit and boring, for some reason :S ...

Other than that, though, the bike looks really nice. Wicked paintjob... Bling tingzzz :P !

Cheers,

Joe.

It really really really realy looks kack lol i hate it with a passion. Maybe it rides nice but Fook me lol look at it i wouldnt buy it especially not at the price it will prob come at

Partz im with you on this 1.

Colour is not too bad but not nice either and the white stem really looks tacky and cheap (although i doubt it will be cheap) Think it looks like a kids bike to be honest. My opinion of it.

Edited by sundance

It really really really realy looks kack lol i hate it with a passion. Maybe it rides nice but Fook me lol look at it i wouldnt buy it especially not at the price it will prob come at

Partz im with you on this 1.

^^^^^Couldnt of put it better myself (Y) ^^^^^

i think kennys bike looks super-awesome! 4757502072556467660642 times better than any deng bike. :D

seconded, looks different from either the new matt black deng is using and the 'overused' silver/scotchbrite finish.

will be good to see what the final production version looks like

ash

i'm sorry but i really don't like thia bike (N) the way the top tube bends makes it look very odd n them chainstays how they go to a point where the axle is looks again, very wierd.

i'm sure the bike will ride awesomely purely because it's a monty but looks wise i wouldn't have one.