Disapointed

trialschallenger

i finally decided today was a good time to ride my bike me and a mate set out down town to see the old spots and the weather wasnt that bad,no sooner had we got to the first spot and had a laugh tryin to get up a wall, then the weather decided to piss it down and ruin our fine

why does the ot always rain wen i decide to get out

poxy weather

n e way i spent the rest of the day in the pub...

We'll f**kin have less f that thankyou very much

lol... just an observation made of the majority of BMXers around here. Even when riding my BMX around Southampton, if I saw other riders they would 9 times out of 10 not even acknowledge me. There seems to be a whole 'too cool for school' attitude which goes with a lot of the 'fashionable' BMXers... probably the ones who have the lightest bestest bike and sit around all evening talking about riding but never actually doing anything. Don't think it applies to trials riders who have gone to the dark side but James may well have been tainted!!

Dave

lol... just an observation made of the majority of BMXers around here. Even when riding my BMX around Southampton, if I saw other riders they would 9 times out of 10 not even acknowledge me. There seems to be a whole 'too cool for school' attitude which goes with a lot of the 'fashionable' BMXers... probably the ones who have the lightest bestest bike and sit around all evening talking about riding but never actually doing anything. Don't think it applies to trials riders who have gone to the dark side but James may well have been tainted!!

Dave

bmxers are well dressed chavs.