My Bike

John Shrewsbury

As the rain was getting to me over the past couple of weeks.

I desided to strip the paint off the frame, and get a new fork and clean it up abit.

It is a megamo frame, but i do ride for leeson and i'm still waiting for my new frame to arrive.

post-2074-1183564192_thumb.jpg

Edited by John Shrewsbury

First leeson i had was a 24inch. The bike sold really well because i was helping clive promote it.

I've kept riding the same bike for ages. Then i went to a 26inch leeson which i wanted to try out, then after i felt i wanted to go bk to 24inch because the frame was lower on the top tube.

Now i've been giving clive ideas for a frame, which will suit my riding and be comfortable for natural and street riding.

All riders have different taste's for bike's these days. Look bk at the bike's which all riders started out on and the pro's.

I like to show that trials can be done on a normal oldskool bike.

Glad people like it, and thanks for your words.

john

Looks rather sweet.

Have you just left if it bare or is it laquered or something? I've been wanting to strip my frame for ages, but spray can laquer doesn't really stop rust properly, and I don't really know what else to use.

• 3 months later...