How Many Times U Got A Ticket For Riding Trials?

Hav any of you ever got a stop & search ticket from the police for riding in the street?

Me and my mate were riding in worthing and was stop and told we get a £30 fine 4 riding on the walls etc...

please to say old dude did not give us a fine was blown away with the fact my bike had no seat lol :D

wtf :blink:

He's obviously saying at least we aint chav scum who do nothing constructive...

I've been stopped a fair few times by police, some old woman even called the cops on us, next thing you know they're here moaning at us :angry:

Edited by trials pie

iv had loads of them but they dont mean shit to be honest, no fines yet but been told i would recieve one in the post but nothing yet and this was a while back. coppers are pussys down are end.

i just have a major rant... "f**king hell... i could be going around muging out woman and taking drugs.. but i choose to do sport and all you guys do is f**king moan".. they usualy see my point (Y)

Don't be a such a complete tit though

Be polite when you can, explain what you're doing etc etc

Pretty much as you are, but in a more pleasant manner, and they'll have a better view of you/us and we won't just get a reputation as a bunch of rude dickhead vandals

Trials is small, when one or two people are knobs, it tars us all...

Me and a few mates got followed the oter day by a cop on a bike lol. We got to where we wanted to ride an as we was just about to start on the walls he came round. We aske him if he wanted 2 ride with us but he said no but he let us off with a ticket because skateboarders go there and we are better than them and dont fall off as much. Also that we were more constructive!!! How good is that!!

Adam.

Been fined once and talked to god knows how many times. Saying that i haven't ridden in months.

On the topic of people 'standing round street corners', we're worse. We're most likely getting in peoples way and most see us as vandalsing property. So that one doesn't really work.

dunno what this 'ticket' business is but ive got 3 or 4 letters home for riding on walls and shit in the local area described as 'antisocial behaviour'

BULLSHIT

and have been cautioned on countless occasions for the same reason

maybe its just the police in worcester but its f**king hippocritical the council handing out bikes in and around town to encourage cycling then being thrown off the site with a phonecall to the police for riding there, bastards.

But i ride there anyway because they wont provide anywhere else and show no respect for the sport

We were told a couple of times that its a £30 fine for no lights and some random law £80 for vigorous riding but be nice to them and they let you off and caution you again and again, but most of the police around here are community officers and they don't really care.

never had one, had a couple of moments with the police, had my name taken once, but I hardly ever ride street...thats the advantage of natural, you dont get in trouble as much.

yeah but ali, it is fun, i love wording my way out incidents with the pcso's i love it lol