Jakers Pure

Walleee

post-8138-1184585936_thumb.jpg

I got this pure off pauloliver for when I go to uni, more of a getting around bike than anything.

Need to sort the rear magura mount on the drive side, and get a shorter, higher stem, also going to paint it when I have the time.....

Built on a serious budget, also having chain tension issues at the minute which I can't explain.....

sta71595ty0.th.jpg

nice when u going to dundee :) u need to come to inverness for a ride!

yowza, its 1085!!!!

Im going on friday the 24th of august, so i have two weeks before uni starts to mess about, ill get in touch closer to the time and get something organised :)

doubt it, come to aberdeen and ride with me :D

jake give me a shout on msn sometime - biketrialsmedia@hotmail.com - when u get here we can hook up for a dundee ride etc

:) don't worry I definately will.. Hopefully be able to attend some of these comps your doing aswell ben

some more pics

sta71605qg8.th.jpg

sta71606fa8.th.jpg

sta71607rt1.th.jpg

sta71608iy9.th.jpg

:) don't worry I definately will.. Hopefully be able to attend some of these comps your doing aswell ben

some more pics

well depending upon location we can usually drive past dundee if you want to catch a lift (depending on passengers), but yer schweet :D

well depending upon location we can usually drive past dundee if you want to catch a lift (depending on passengers), but yer schweet :D

That would be great, i'll be keeping an eye on the nbtc site (Y)

i like the seat, :P, would be too long for my likeing though!

To be honest im a little worried about the length myself, but I'll get usd to it eventually. Havnt ridden it properly yet because of the mounts and stem, but that should be sorted soon....