Andrew Hudsons Zenith!

basher

Like it or not?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the bikes colour scheme?

• yup
    • nope

I strained muscle in me back so while i took few days off riding i thought id give bike a new paint job and inspired by the zoot that was on a while ago it ended up like this. i decided to keep the headtube one colour due to how complicated it would be to mask it off and mask the insides, and it actually looks nice like that i think. Havnt built all the bike up yet as you can see because i havnt trued back wheel so could be bothered to fir rest of stuff.

It will have a front orange rim aswell soonish, i tryed spraying the mavic but the paint wouldnt stick even after ruffing it up with grinder and i couldnt be arsed taking all the anodising off so ill buy a new rim. ill probs also spray me vee booster half and half aswell. i was a little unsure what to do with the rims colour wise i was going to do them like the frame but decided it would look nicer all orange.

Comments would be apprecaited good or bad i dont mind as ino not everyone will like it. I will get some better pics soon hopefully when the bike is fully built up.

post-7696-1185013276_thumb.jpg

post-7696-1185013292_thumb.jpg

post-7696-1185013313_thumb.jpg

Edited by andy h

Haha, thats a beast Andy, the 2 colours is a bit unique :P

Like it :D

What happened to the control? :(

Sold it a while back when i broke me wrist thought id have a change and try a high bb frame, a gu short and hated it and relised i was stupid and want me control back, but i couldnt get anyone to buy the gu so swapped it for the zenith.

Cheers for the comments, ino not everyone will like it and the zoot does look good but i didnt want to do white and black as it as already been done so decided to go with orange as its me fav colour and have always liked it. I do think the pictures dont show the bike to look as good as it is, i think it does look a whole lot better in real lifeand may be few people will back me up when theyve seen it.

keep the comments comeing good or bad i dont mind.

Infact ill try stick a poll up something for me to do seeing as i cant ride with weather :(

Edited by andy h

yoyo hudson haha from here it loks cool as f**k, and nice different from the rest as we all like to be eh.

gawwwd hurry up tescos insurence u lazy arseholes haha

and also, i need to see this in person :P to make final judgements but all in all. !!u cool b*****d!!

x

• 2 weeks later...
yoyo hudson haha from here it loks cool as f**k, and nice different from the rest as we all like to be eh.

gawwwd hurry up tescos insurence u lazy arseholes haha

and also, i need to see this in person :P to make final judgements but all in all. !!u cool b*****d!!

x

And scratch the f**k out of it so it goes silver again. :rolleyes:

Ride when you get back from holiday.

Matt Rushton