My 18th Bday

B.E.A.U

OK then fellow riders lol

Its my 18th birthday in a month and 6 days and my mom and dad keep asking me what i wanna do. And to be honest i dont actually know. I wouldnt mind a party but thats what everyone has and its just an excuse for people to get hammerd and trash stuff like people did at my gf 18th. And no one would want to ruin something when my dads there.

My mom just suggested i envite people like 30 or my closest mates etc and we go out to this place erm chiquitos i think its spelt and we have a laugh etc there have a meal then me and my mates can go out up water front in clubs etc have a laugh afterwards but not all my mates are 18 so im not sure what they will do i dontreally want that to happen if they cant get in. So I have no idea i want this night something to remember because i never really had a party etc so i want this big.

Can someone help me i dont want nothing crazy like er you get me lol

soooo lol

bouncy castle rules.

my 18th was ok. was in england at the time, rode all day. then fatmike pulled my front brake going down a hill, he sent me straight over the bars. we were going at a fairly good pace aswell.

i will never forgive him.

bouncy castle rules.

my 18th was ok. was in england at the time, rode all day. then fatmike pulled my front brake going down a hill, he sent me straight over the bars. we were going at a fairly good pace aswell.

i will never forgive him.

hahahahah sounds like my perfect 18th

you could always do what i did on my 18th beau, woke up at 6 had to clean my room for rounds =(

started work at 8 till 5 then spent the night revising as i had a exam the next day,didnt drink, didnt see any of my family or friends couldent go home for it either. possible the best 18th anyone could ever have :P

but, i say go out to a club, get wankered!!

Dont just go and get wanker yo can do that anytime.... hire a big! open indoor space like a village hall or something.... get bounceycastle..FOAM lots of it lol ... beer, dancers friends, just loads of people you know its all fun just as long as someone doesnt ruin for you (get some sercurity).

Adam

Im doing 3 things for my 18th birthday soon;

Planning a party at my club house, loadsa mates, get my mate to DJ it all strobe lights, foam the shit, even if we trash the club it will still look the same as it did before!!! haha its a total shit hole, literally invite everyone, all my ride mates, all my footie mates, casul mates, piss up mates..... just have a total crazy rave night. Dont give a shit kinda thing just get totally smashed

Have like a famil doo, few mates all family boring type of stuff

Then going to go clubbing in southend, get the train to London, go to a massive club and get the 1st morning train home...... good olde birthday money

Going to be bang good

I would suggest paintballing, its so much fun, and is a bit different to going for a night out on the town or whatever. Its not that expensive either, unless you intend on inviting loads of people and paying for all of them in which case it would cost alot.

Ok a comprimise..... play paintball pissed...... that would be a laugh.....

wearing only speedos, even more fun. Real pain... :shifty:

Whilst riding round on trials bikes! Over the barrel, sidehop over the wall and duck behind it.

Oh the possibilities.