The Heroes Thread

King C

can't wait for 11, wanna see peter and hiro fight

They won't properly fight though, peter's too nice he'll just step out the way or something. I can't wait for sylar to get his powers back and have a monster-mahoosive fight with peter... should be f**king brilliant!

After watching the whole of series 1 in the last two days.... :mellow: Just started on series 2, but what i cant work out is why dont any of them remember each other :S

Such a great show, missed a lesson or two because i was so into it :S

After watching the whole of series 1 in the last two days.... :mellow: Just started on series 2, but what i cant work out is why dont any of them remember each other :S

Such a great show, missed a lesson or two because i was so into it :S

Yeah, i was wondering that too, its like they see each other and theres like a brief pause and they just carry on introducing themselves... bit weird that.

Last one?!

'cause of that f**king writers strike? Surely they can just have a break and return when they've script rather then just ending the season?

Yeah.

"The second season of Heroes premiered on September 24, 2007, but it will be cut short by a strike affecting television and movie production. 11 of the 24 planned episodes are ready for broadcast, and as such the scheduled December 3, 2007 broadcast of "Powerless" may serve as the season finale."

Great show, I absolutely love Heroes. Here's a blog written by one of the Director/Producers of the show.

http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/

He writes about the process of creating the show, and I really gained a respect and appreciation for all the hard work they put into this show. It's my favorite show on TV! )

Edited by thegoofeedude

no sylar wont be comming back..... you no the little girl who can tell were people are... she said that when she thinks of a certain someone, that person scares her because he can see the little girl when she thinks of him... and she said he is way scarier then sylar :o so who ever that is is blatently gonna be the new villain.... im a bit anoyed that there wasnt a fat fight between sylar and peter ... that would have been cool and its a bit gay that nathen is dead aswell :( i thought he was mint..... flying and all lol and what happnd to the black guy that 'cant speak' but he can.... and can take your memory away??? havnt seen him since the episode in the future.... and where did the invisible man go???? i cant remember that either lol

and nikki didnt get hurt you fool... here husband the one that walk through walls did .,.. lol

no sylar wont be comming back..... you no the little girl who can tell were people are... she said that when she thinks of a certain someone, that person scares her because he can see the little girl when she thinks of him... and she said he is way scarier then sylar :o so who ever that is is blatently gonna be the new villain.... im a bit anoyed that there wasnt a fat fight between sylar and peter ... that would have been cool and its a bit gay that nathen is dead aswell :( i thought he was mint..... flying and all lol and what happnd to the black guy that 'cant speak' but he can.... and can take your memory away??? havnt seen him since the episode in the future.... and where did the invisible man go???? i cant remember that either lol

and nikki didnt get hurt you fool... here husband the one that walk through walls did .,.. lol

That was Matts dad, and Matt got inside his head and f**ked him up.

The Haitian is probably still around somewhere, they only really use him with Noah, but Noah hasnt needed him recently.

Invisible man was really only in a couple of episodes, just someone they threw in to teach peter how to control his powers I guess.

Nikki didn't get hurt? How's she gonna get outta that building that just exploded then?

Huh? He died a few episodes back?

You seem to know all the episodes but are completely clueless as to the plot, have you watched them in the wrong order or something? :huh:

That was Matts dad, and Matt got inside his head and f**ked him up.

The Haitian is probably still around somewhere, they only really use him with Noah, but Noah hasnt needed him recently.

Invisible man was really only in a couple of episodes, just someone they threw in to teach peter how to control his powers I guess.

Nikki didn't get hurt? How's she gonna get outta that building that just exploded then?

Huh? He died a few episodes back?

You seem to know all the episodes but are completely clueless as to the plot, have you watched them in the wrong order or something? :huh:

Sounds like he's only seen up until the last episode in season one. Shame his prediction about sylar was completely and utterly wrong.

Apparently, the writers strike has set back filming of series 3, sylar wasn't going to be in it because he's shooting film footage for something but now the series has been set back he can do the filming for it and they've written his character back in. Apparently its going to have a group of villains emerge and find each other, in the same way the group of heroes has done... which could lead to some rather interesting fights.