New Onza Frames

robonatomz

All these frames ride very well and the weight is coming down on all Danny 20" is a beast he loves it been riding it for about a month ( rob sore us just sorting a new front end ie hope disk on to it )

He will be on it at UCI worlds

I will try to get some pics up later for you guys

But also DONT forget the Limey20 Ash is on this PICS COMING LATER also geo is same as old TPRO and it looks a beast 2

more later

Dave B

When I said £500 I was regarding the full build bike, come' on guys, when have we ever charged over the top prices.

Yes we have 'just' hyrdoformed the down tube. Some people might prefer it, Some maybe not. But we all love a little change in our lives.

I think its gonna be called ''Cleaner'', New spec as well but I'm giving far to much away in Mike's absence.

Whats it going to be called then?

Its not going to be called the T-Rex, Plus thats a Mike question and he has gone on holiday. Sorry. I'd guess about £500.

The word T-Rex springs to mind :P

;)

Cleaner though? Me no like.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

don't worry about names for bikes loads of companies bikes have a dodgy name it is how the bike rides is gives it a good rep and i assure you lot that these two bike ride ride awesome my 20" is definently the best mod i have ridin it is icredible it just does most things on its own lol the geo is a little longer and a t-pro avn't really measured it all up yet and the spec that i have built it to with king hub, hope trial and creepy crawlers and tensile components is great for me i will have it with me most days now as i will start to alternate the bikes i train on so a few of you will prob see me out and about on it lol ......... and it looks wicked don't you think lol xxxxx

i don't make the names up lol, if you lot are so worried bout them put some serious suggestions forward maybe then atleast you can sya that you guys have put some positive input towards a new un-named bike .....what you think??

To be honest people aint going to buy a bike on what it is called are they ?

so if the bike was called onza t-pro people didnt buy the bike cause they thought there were going to be pro's or get a pro bike ?

So if the bike is called a onza cleaner, people aint going to buy the bike cause they think it wont get dirty ? or people wont buy the bike because of its name if it rides as well as deng frames, but cheaper. I dont think that the name matters really, its how the bike feels and what kind of a reputation the bike gets :)

Edited by benleacock

Have you ever ''Cleaned'' a section before?

So someone who rides a clean section is a 'cleaner' then. Onza 'Cleaned' would be half passable, but the word cleaner gives obvious connotations of old women in tabbards with clothes and sponges.

Of course it is only a name, and it wont put people off buying a bike they like because its got a shit name, but it is something we are allowed an opinion on, and if Onza are going to re-hash the T-Rex by giving it a new name then they may aswell give it a good one if they are starting a fresh with it, and 'personally' i think the name Cleaner is awful...but as for the bike aswell, don't really like that either, seems a bi of a cop out to just change the downtube and rebrand it totally, im sure there are areas which could be improved or tweaked ,atleast the it would justfy a new design and name.

So someone who rides a clean section is a 'cleaner' then. Onza 'Cleaned' would be half passable, but the word cleaner gives obvious connotations of old women in tabbards with clothes and sponges.

Of course it is only a name, and it wont put people off buying a bike they like because its got a shit name, but it is something we are allowed an opinion on, and if Onza are going to re-hash the T-Rex by giving it a new name then they may aswell give it a good one if they are starting a fresh with it, and 'personally' i think the name Cleaner is awful...but as for the bike aswell, don't really like that either, seems a bi of a cop out to just change the downtube and rebrand it totally, im sure there are areas which could be improved or tweaked ,atleast the it would justfy a new design and name.

Have you read what I said? It is a re-branded T-Rex with a Hyroformed down tube BUT lighter.

Why does it have to justify anything?