What Was Your First Ever Topic?

Muel

Cant find my first one, but the one that got me validated was a photoshop topic where I shopped peoples bikes for them.

I remember Fatmike testing me out to see how good I was at photoshop haha!

Haha as if. I remember that. Something to do with cloning a brake hose off wasn't it..

My first post was in John the mongs house, and it was a photo of my face the day after i broke my top jaw and knocked my 4 teeth out lol.

That could of been his account. My first on my own account was about Trials riders having the edge over any other style of riding, and that a trials rider could ride and adapt to DH, XC, bmx, etc etc better than any of the other disciplines adapting to the rest. IE: A world class DHer couldn't pick up trials as fast as the other way round, as a trials rider has a more rounded entrance to riding than any other discipline, by learning the very fundamentals of bike control.

I still stand by that, and i got slated for it at the time. I still think it's the case...

bongo

haha, i remember that topic first time round, i was one of the first to reply i think because it was an arguement i'd been having with my old trails/DH buddies for months before the topic came around :)

back to the topic, my first one was something about trying to advertise www.kickhoptrials.tk or www.insanesanity.co.uk, both of which have died horrible deaths!

J

• 3 months later...
Long before the days of validation and pre-members.

I think my first post was asking if there was any other girl trials riders, and everyone just riped the shit out of me!, and i didnt go back onto Tf till a year later or something :ermm:

:lol: