Randomness - Austin, Bendee, Neil T..among Others..

Krisboats

You dont get videos like that anymore. There was more than just hooks and taps, no one cared about going 0.56mm higher on a sidehop, everyone was having a laugh and enjoying themselves. What ever happened to that attitude? Shame

I do remember this video from way back in the day, legendary!

You dont get videos like that anymore. There was more than just hooks and taps, no one cared about going 0.56mm higher on a sidehop, everyone was having a laugh and enjoying themselves. What ever happened to that attitude? Shame

you forget the jonny jones vid(dj memorial vid and some other)

the judders vid (damnation)

ben travis vid (we can see he's enjoy riding and he's not serious)

etc

its still there just no one films it? well the rides i go on are still like this?

That vid bring back memories, one of the best vids ever. Gamo tried getting back in to riding about 2 or 3 months ago but hes got a problem with his hand. When it comes to bono i think hes got a baby now so he dont get much time to ride. I do miss the good old days. thanks for putting the vid up. cheers jon

• 7 months later...