Zhi News

NSE

To be honest i dont think ill ever buy anything zhi/bionic, from the moment they started up ive just never seen them as a quality company. Just a company that copys and takes other frames designs and a quality that isnt great. Just my 2 pence on them.

To be honest i dont think ill ever buy anything zhi/bionic, from the moment they started up ive just never seen them as a quality company. Just a company that copys and takes other frames designs and a quality that isnt great. Just my 2 pence on them.

I much as i hate to say it.

I think i agree with this. only with bionic though as zhi have some nice frames (Y)

The b3 is just a LE and the b1 and b2 are adamant.

Anyone that just copies a frame isnt highly rated in my mind.

Edited by georgieporgie

just be careful how you phrase things.

what IF? Deng copied Yao Zhi's designs? think outside the circle.

I spent sometime with Yao at the worlds last year in Japan, and was talking to him through an interpreter, and his words were that he couldnt design a frame without deng copying it within a week or so of production, then he would release it quicker as he had more money to do so, Yao wants to test products and geometries before he releases them. This was back in Japan 2007.

Wayne.

I spent sometime with Yao at the worlds last year in Japan, and was talking to him through an interpreter, and his words were that he couldnt design a frame without deng copying it within a week or so of production, then he would release it quicker as he had more money to do so, Yao wants to test products and geometries before he releases them. This was back in Japan 2007.

Wayne.

Waynio's right. The same sorta thing happened back in 03/04 (before my time, but you can still find the infamous topic on OTN) where the Coustellier St.Blaise was apparently 'ripped off' by the now-famous Pitbull. Deng saw the design and copied it within a week or a bit more. Meh, copying's not bad, it happens. The factories in have a catalogue of individual frame pieces and any brand can mix and match really... there are some really obvious examples of this.

Wayne.

That may well be right, but i dont really like deng either.

I thought my Bionic B1 was just as good quality as my Adamant A1. And after experiencing that i'd rather get that B3 over a Monty Camel due to the price, it'll probably last longer too, mainly due to the weight increase though.

There is only so much you can do with a frame. In the bmx world it's ALL the same. Frames, forks, bars, brakes, hubs, you name it, it's all the same.

dont worry, its like alot of things people will always judge things on what they "think" they want to know or what "they think to be true"

at the end of the day, its each to their own, you get what you given, or you ride what you please, this usually can be a deciding factor for riders choosing to be fussy with sponsorship or ride what there offered. i know through my last 3/4 years of "real" sponsorship that getting bikes for FREE or at super good prices, its all about been a good person and able to talk to people (anyone and everyone) its not about selling your product to trials riders, sometimes it is more "non" trials orientated.

look at Ashton, Akrigg etc, Diamond back and Mongoose?? their promotional work and demo's etc applies to 99% of the general public as opposed to 10% of a dedicated sport (trials)

Wayne.

Wayne.

Fair point, but im to stupid to think of it like that. (Y)

Update:

The first batch of ZHI/ Bionic rims/ Frames/ Parts have landed in the UK now, and it will be with us by Thursday. The rims looks very promising excellent quality and design looks very good.

Prices will be confirmed once our consignment have arrived with us:D

If you want to be the first to get your hands on these parts, we will be accepting pre-orders tomorrow mid-day on wards:).

Thanks

Dan@Trials-uk

PS: Any questions please just ask:)

Update:

The first shipment from ZHI/Bionic to hit the UK have now arrived with us:)

We have worked extra hard to upload all the images of the new products which ZHI/ Bionic have to offer to our site. Please have a browse around and explore some new products!:D

Here's a few teasers:

More details/ photo's on our site.

Hope this have covered peoples interested in the new ZHI/Bionic Products!

The next shipment is due around 2-3 weeks and hopefully should have some more new parts!

Thanks

Best regards

Dan@Trials-uk

PS: More pictures will be uploaded for the frames tomorrow:D

post-1930-1210275735_thumb.jpg

post-1930-1210275748_thumb.jpg

post-1930-1210275772_thumb.jpg

post-1930-1210275786_thumb.jpg

post-1930-1210275800_thumb.jpg