Unprovoked Attack.

Dan6061

Nasty guinea pig experience?!

Yeah then i f**king nutted it and killed its whole family and put him in hospital for bare amounts of time! :lol:

EDIT: I just shut up, and try not to get involved. You'll only see me fight if someone hits me, my close mates or try's to take my bike. No point in it. Doesn't help matters. Walk away (Y) easiest thing!

Edited by Barber

That sucks man, hate people that do that.

Some people just wont let you walk away even after you have said sorry for something you didn't do.

I once took on 20 armed marines at once with my bare hands because they said they was better than me.

Edited by Cap

Ok, turns out Chris (the one that got hurt real bad) actually has a broken jaw, broken nose, his eye is still all bruised and swollen.

Dan (who also got hit) jaw and neck aches.

They're both in hospital now. Went this morning.

I didn't know how to react when it all started, at first I thought it'd get sorted out, like we'd explain that we didn't do anything, and show who we are etc, and they'd be alright.

But it was all over in a minute!

I was just stood there with my bike not knowing what to do, there were punches going everywhere, all the people I was with were pulling the chavs off them etc, there wasn't a lot I could've done, except get myself injured. It's no excuse not to help out a mate, but it was actually all over before I knew it.

I'm sure most of you will understand.

Yeah, that's what i done. My mate got nutted from nowhere and i just stood there in shock. I think if i had tried to do anything, it would have just made the situation worse, which in most cases is what will happen.

Speaking of faces being bitten or whatever... guy i know who i rode trials with once (motorcycle trials), was at a gig in my local town one night. Got into a scrap with some random guy and when he went to nut the random guy, got half his nose chewed off.

His mate had to pick it up.

F**king wrong society these days.

:(

haha bitten in the face, do tell more. . .

I got head butted by some spotty farmer looking kid on the club floor, my friend punched him and his friend jumped onto my friend and bit into is forehead just above the eye brow, my friend fell to the floor maybe off balance and it took 2 bouncers to pull him off. However it was me and my friend that got kicked out, well done fat jobs worth bouncers. As for the wound it's about the size of a 2p and goes to the bone, he's had two layers of stitches, one dissovable to pull the flesh over the bone and another to pull the skin over the flesh and he can't see out of his eye at the moment. There's no CCTV in the club so it's doubtful whether the guy will be done for ABH. You can interpret that event as you wish (even adding guinea pigs to it) However Im not gonna reply to any crappy little innuendo of some self righteous willy.

I got head butted by some spotty farmer looking kid on the club floor, my friend punched him and his friend jumped onto my friend and bit into is forehead just above the eye brow, my friend fell to the floor maybe off balance and it took 2 bouncers to pull him off. However it was me and my friend that got kicked out, well done fat jobs worth bouncers. As for the wound it's about the size of a 2p and goes to the bone, he's had two layers of stitches, one dissovable to pull the flesh over the bone and another to pull the skin over the flesh and he can't see out of his eye at the moment. There's no CCTV in the club so it's doubtful whether the guy will be done for ABH. You can interpret that event as you wish (even adding guinea pigs to it) However Im not gonna reply to any crappy little innuendo of some self righteous willy.

To be fair though, despite the way it started in your case, i wouldn't think twice of biting someone grabbing their bollocks or anything else that's dirty if it came to it and i didn't want to lose a fight. You have to do what you have do thesedays with knives everywhere etc. Do what it takes to come out on top.

It's always best to try to spot situations that you can avoid in the first place though like most people would agree. But sometimes when you have no choice, you gotta be an animal. Why risk holding back and getting a beating.

Bongo