Reading/leeds Fest

Max Quinn

Hahaha you know that if i see you know im going to have to scare the living shit out of you lol

Haha, you know i'm gonna swap tee shirts with the most solid person in our group now ;):lol:

Might not have a trials tee on but if not ill probably be pretty much living in a brown seshin tee that has a unicorn on the shoulder an says 'SESHIN!' in white.

Yer were going with about 12 girls so have soo many pranks planned hahah. You're mates gonna end up f**ked :P I have loads of these Ice freeze towel things i got free and can open and wrap round beers to make them cold :D

Oh and whats the situation with water? I don't wanna have to take alot so are the taps on site drinking water and can we easily get to them and stuff?

TOOOMMOORRROOOWWW!!! Have fun everyone!

All the taps doted around the campsite are all drinking water so no wurrys there,

Dont wurry bout having your beer cold, Carling have a deal going where if you give them your warm full cans they give you cold ones :)

Oh and dont pay for a shower there, aparently there is ment to be a man wash thing there so go get cleaned by a bunch of hot girls

Cant wait now, x

woop I can hear razorlight from my house. defo going next year...just gotta save up. next year for the win?? x

Ross Gardner and Martin were on my camp so close was immense had a f**king raving time!

Was pissed 24/7 thursday and Friday, got 1 hour sleep saturday as 3 giggling girls slept with me in my tent.... and sunday... did a lil rave helped some kid burn his tent and burn down some pendants... blew up some food cans... all gravy....

Bands awsomeness list......

1. Lost Prophets

2. Lethal B

3. Jack Penante

4. Chillys

f**king immenseness!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: it was minto.. deffo next year boyOOOOOOO's

Reading was AMAZING haha!

Favourite bands for me (no order): Maximo Park, Good Shoes, Young Knives, Lethal B and im not usually a fan but Smashing Pumpkins made an awesome spectacle of it, was epic. I thought chillys weren't that good, good musicians no doubt but just some really bad set choices and acting a bit like twats, ahh well.

The riots last night were funny as f**k aswell, orange camo REPRESENT! :P Anyone see the fence we knocked down? And trying to raid the silent rave was hilarious, my friend got a security baton to the balls :huh: Cage and barrel fights were quality too and the prison rules football. Good times haha, i really need some sleep haha, i've just been running off excitement the past few days and now i'm knackered/hungover.

Next year for sure :)

Orange camp ***!

Fence was a bit lethal though, I hope you gave the people enough time to escape before crushing their tents with the fence of doom! :P

Lost Prophets circle pit was quality, ripped all the nearly healed patches off my arms, so back to square one on that front!!

Randomly heard "Tartybikes - he's a trials rider" while I was waiting for the coach back, which led to a brief meeting with "minitrialer" on here (I think that's what he said he was called!)

I had a hell of a f**king time at Reading :D

I drank far too much and smoked far too much but shit it was awesome :)

I fell in the river though last night underneath Reefers Bridge, which was f**king RANK. I was wrecked however which made it funny at the time. Fortunately I had some strong disinfectant stuff that i smeared over my entire body so it's all good. Had myself a nice hot shower as soon as I got home too!

Reading was Nuts! Was blown away by most of the bands, apart from chilli's, their sound was wank. Fell in probably one of the biggest mud puddles on the thursday after a heavy night of drinking. Simpson = Green ***!

Best bands were:

1: Lost Prophets - the circle pit was nuts!

2: Lethal Bizzle - a f**k off rave

3: Jack Penate - atmosphere and positive energy

4: The Enemy - free for all!

Also heard Paramore and Enter Shikari were awesome, couldnt believe i missed them!

The NME/Radio 1 Tent was by far the best stage.

Overall, an awesome weekend that will never be forgotten.

Also, unlucky to spikenipple who fell in reefers bridge!! :sick:

Edited by Ross Gardner

I'm sooo tired. Got back at half 9 and slept for hours today. Got sun stroke a bit on Sat which was annoying but ended up sleeping for an hour until like 1am then partied until 8 am lol.

Didn't it rain loads at Reading? It was absolutely amazing weather at Leeds, a little too hot actually. I saw Paramore and Enter Shikari and they both ruled except the bird from paramore isn't as hot as I thought she was. Her hair lets her down. meh.

Probably got about 6 hours sleep from Thursday until This morning so essentially Im really ill although it was awesome.

At leeds they kept the silent disco and rave tents open all night yesterday night and this morning which was pretty good, meaning no huge riots just fires.

Feels weird being able to sleep comfortably in my bed, and also milk tastes weird haha. I thought Interpol were really good as I was pretty close, also saw Kaiser Chiefs played under the name 'hooks for hands' on the radio 1 stage which was really really good, they only let the tent fill up to about half then put barriers there to stop people pushing!

I forgot to add Jamie T to my favourites list, i'm annoyed i didn't get to see Unkle, !!! and Digitalism though cos i felt like a bit of a rave :(

Orange camp ***!

Fence was a bit lethal though, I hope you gave the people enough time to escape before crushing their tents with the fence of doom! :P

Woop! I was on road O1, was QUALITY, and yer it took about 10 mins to get it down so you'd be stupid to not get out. Although some guy did go mental cos it fell on his tent and just punched anyone within swinging distance (my mate lol). It all sounds like we're twats but meh, i was smashed and just generally buzzing.

Didn't it rain loads at Reading?

Probably got about 6 hours sleep from Thursday until This morning so essentially Im really ill although it was awesome.

At leeds they kept the silent disco and rave tents open all night yesterday night and this morning which was pretty good, meaning no huge riots just fires.

also saw Kaiser Chiefs played under the name 'hooks for hands' on the radio 1 stage which was really really good, they only let the tent fill up to about half then put barriers there to stop people pushing!

Haha, i went to 'bed' at 7 this morning, woke at 8:30 and got no more then 3 hours the other nights, KNACKERED. It spat once on thursday or friday night i think but other then that i was in T shirt and Shorts the whole time and still boiling hot. Pffttt, riots were good :P They were all kinda friendly riots if you get me.

Everyone was saying Dave Grohl was there under a fake name but i don't think it ever happened, first time in 10 years he hasn't been there i think.

All the bands were so good! Who was bin banging on final night? Was such a laugh shouting at the security guards, they shit it good n propper.

Plenty of drink, good banks, explosions and moshing....best weekend ever.

Yerp i was bin banging haha. The first set of bin bangers on saturday night were walking around Orange/Brown with a massive bath tub to bang haha, was QUALITY!

Haha gas canisters on fires were scary as, the fireworks were amazing though.

According to my mates a 35 year old gay guy was coming onto me and chasing me about on Thursday night when i was absolutely wankered lmao! :blink: And this was after giving me loads of free beers, what a rapist :lol:

1: Lost Prophets - the circle pit was nuts!
You were in that? Not the larger guy in a blue tee that tried to punch me by any chance?! I was in nothing but red boardies and trainers, and when he tried to hit me I stuck a shoulder to his gut and dumped him hard :P

All the bands were so good! Who was bin banging on final night? Was such a laugh shouting at the security guards, they shit it good n propper.
I was there too, was awesome!

I was on road O1
O7's where it's at...

I figured everyone got out etc, otherwise it would have been silly

Lessons learned;

1. Bins and bathtubs make for awesome music

2. Trials riders CAN and WILL crush anything in their path if desired

3. When you can't see further than 2ft in front of your face from all the smoke, there's no point trying to see, so don the shades (yes, even though it's 3am) and get your groove on! B)

You were in that? Not the larger guy in a blue tee that tried to punch me by any chance?! I was in nothing but red boardies and trainers, and when he tried to hit me I stuck a shoulder to his gut and dumped him hard :P

No Ross is a short ass..... cant belive everyone was in that prophets fight pit i was with this hot girl so tryed to keep her safe... but kept having to run off to get smashed the f**k out of... my mate got covered in red although it wasnt him lmao classic