My Play-bike's New Frame

baladi

damn lush my friend love nicolai bikes, over built but somehow they still manage to look damn good

I dont like the dropouts, they look too weak.

Liam

haha im so glad your not working for a bike maufacturer, if everything made was gauged on how it 'looked' we'd be ina lot of trouble! has a nicolai ever broke?!?!

oh my god that is horrible how much did you pay??

duuude, you have (in your avatar) a Vario. i was expecting you to be more oppened to new ideeas, + NICOLAI really looks good, compared to vario ;)

i got it for free from a mate.

damn lush my friend love nicolai bikes, over built but somehow they still manage to look damn good

haha im so glad your not working for a bike maufacturer, if everything made was gauged on how it 'looked' we'd be ina lot of trouble! has a nicolai ever broke?!?!

this one. i'll get it wellded + some gusset

it looks very strong and powerfull, also i love the welds on this frame. MADE IN GERMANY. no ECHO's lookin like that soon :rolleyes:

post-10024-1188235402_thumb.jpg

post-10024-1188235734_thumb.jpg

post-10024-1188235752_thumb.jpg

Edited by baladi

Ok yeah i am open to new ideas but. That is a bad looking bike i just don't like the looks of it, sorry but for nothing anything is worth a shot :D P.s The vario looks so much better than that :P

It looks like a scaffolding incedent gone wrong lol bikes nioce mate not sure on the dropouts though lol

Adam