The Zones At Fort William

TrashZen

Yep, finally sorted out my footage...

Small clips of the top riders out there at Fort William... some more extensive than others, it's down to timing really, considering they all went riding in different zones simultaneously and were all a bit in a hurry to move from one zone to another.

But that'll give you an idea of the level they were at!

If you run Firefox, better look at the youtube version, the streaming page doesn't work that well... couldn't fix the bug. (N)

Enjoy!

Aurelien Fontenoy (Y)

Vincent Hermance

Gilles Coustellier

Kenny Belaey

Marc Caisso

Thomas Oehler

Benito Ros

Carles Diaz

Rafal Kumorowski

Edited by TrashZen

See in kennys footage at 3 min were he gaps the pink pole to the log well the second time around the judge said it was out the boundaries and he was to go to the second pink pole then the log and gave him a 5 for it but the first time in the vid he lets him do it, i was raging at that and so was kenny, i think is was poorly laid out

See in kennys footage at 3 min were he gaps the pink pole to the log well the second time around the judge said it was out the boundaries and he was to go to the second pink pole then the log and gave him a 5 for it but the first time in the vid he lets him do it, i was raging at that and so was kenny, i think is was poorly laid out

Poorly laid out! You cheeky sod. Do you know the amount of time and effort it took us to lay them sections out! It would be impossible to think of every sneaky line the riders could take in the few hours we'd have in each section and even if we got everyone we could think of they come along and invent several new ones. All we could do was mark sections in such a way that it was hard for them to do so,and by doing so make it clear to them its not the intended line and there is a risk in taking it. Plus at the end of the day its up to the observer to decide whether they're axle was over the tape (or imaginary tape line created by markers) line for the split section it could have been, so get onto them for inconsistency in their work if anything. But do not say the sections were poorly laid out because there were no rider complains i herd of when i was working at it and thats unusually for such a high level comp.

rant over. Quality footage there man nice to see all the rides again, was really surreal to have the best riders in the world riding on my door step.

Edited by cal d