Problems With Damon Watson

biketrial6495

Me and my mate got damon msn addy of this forum! As we were very intrested in some of the parts he was selling. I talked to him for a couple of days and between me and damon we arraged to send the money then he would send the parts all went ok he told us the following week he had recieved the money via post and was sending the parts later that day but it has now been 3 weeks since damon said he had sent the parts, i went on my mates user on msn and found out he had blocked me, he also is not replying to my comments i have left him on this forum!!i was wondering if anyone else has had realy slow service with damon cheers ryan

he's sponsored :o oh my god thats a shock

i seriously thought he would try and boost the sport not destroy everyones money and parts :@

Lol. I can understand your both upset about this. But for the guy who is shocked about him been sponsored...Have you seen him ride ?

He does boost the sport. He has done so much for GU bike you wouldn't believe it.

I really really don't know what is going on with Damon just lately. I had absolutely no problems with him what so ever.

Come on Damon. This isn't like you man. Sort it sharpish.

Danny.

P.S - Check the guys references:

Damon's References

Lol. I can understand your both upset about this. But for the guy who is shocked about him been sponsored...Have you seen him ride ?

He does boost the sport. He has done so much for GU bike you wouldn't believe it.

I really really don't know what is going on with Damon just lately. I had absolutely no problems with him what so ever.

Danny.

Damon's References

Bummer

Danny.

Damon's References

What has he done for Gu then? I'm curious, not so i can have a pop or be negative to him/you/gu, i just would like to know if he put anything in other than riding?

But untill he sorts out the few members who are waiting on him, his name will remain bad to those who don't actually know him.

What has he done for Gu then? I'm curious, not so i can have a pop or be negative to him/you/gu, i just would like to know if he put anything in other than riding?

But untill he sorts out the few members who are waiting on him, his name will remain bad to those who don't actually know him.

Do you really think GU/Echo/Adamant/Czar/Zoo would be where it is without the riders promoting the items.

Do you really think the amount of 07 GU's would of sold if it wasn't for Damon.

Same goes for all the other brands:

Do you really think all the 07 Adamants would of sold if it wasn't for Ben Travis and Neil ?

People see these top riders riding these frames and see the amount of abuse they can take and what they can go through and think. "Wow i want one of them". Not all people may think like that but i sure as hell do.

I'm pretty damn certain Deng's frames wouldn't have the reputation they do without his riders.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Yeah i had a slow response with buying a front freewheel off Damon, but didnt think panick about his integrity or his trustworthyness. i just simply kept chasing him up about it. hes not the kind of dude to maintain communication over an item youve paid him for. he will just send the item when its convenient (spelt wrong) for him. hes only human guys.

Yeah i had a slow response with buying a front freewheel off Damon, but didnt think panick about his integrity or his trustworthyness. i just simply kept chasing him up about it. hes not the kind of dude to maintain communication over an item youve paid him for. he will just send the item when its convenient (spelt wrong) for him. hes only human guys.

Yeah but he was ignoring the other guys texts and wasn't replying to e-mails. Decent people don't just take your money and then stop all contact with you and not send the parts for ages.

Sounds like he's a shit trader to be fair, and with the way it seems so many people are having problems and his solution of just ignoring people it seems like he's an arsehole too.

I guess people will just have to stay clear of him or trade with him expecting such a crappy/non-existant attitude.

Edited by Krisboats

Do you really think GU/Echo/Adamant/Czar/Zoo would be where it is without the riders promoting the items.

Same goes for all the other brands:

Do you really think all the 07 Adamants would of sold if it wasn't for Ben Travis and Neil ?

People see these top riders riding these frames and see the amount of abuse they can take and what they can go through and think. "Wow i want one of them". Not all people may think like that but i sure as hell do.

I'm pretty damn certain Deng's frames wouldn't have the reputation they do without his riders.

Danny.

More like "oh my god look what he can do, ill get one of them and ill be able to do that". haha :P

Edited by max-t

Yeah but he was ignoring the other guys texts and wasn't replying to e-mails. Decent people don't just take your money and then stop all contact with you and not send the parts for ages.

Sounds like he's a shit trader to be fair, and with the way it seems so many people are having problems and his solution of just ignoring people it seems like he's an arsehole too.

I guess people will just have to stay clear of him or trade with him expecting such a crappy/non-existant attitude.

Yeah well, point taken. hes a bit of a slow trader (N) , but one hell of a rider (Y)

well i certainly didnt buy mine because damon was riding one. i got one because i wanted a change. and i can only think of two other stock gus tht have been bought, thats kieron in plymouth and some guy in london. so i would say they are the least sucessful deng frame so far...

Who you are makes no difference. End of the day the guy took money and failed to send goods out.

Oh dear, he rides a GU and is sponsered....well, lets ignore it then.

Come on, end of the day he's signed up to this website...we're all the same on here. Blacklist him like anyone else would be. Whats the point in this blacklisting system if people are exempt for pretty stupid reasons?

This is worse than the 'well, hes ok in person' excuse.

Who you are makes no difference. End of the day the guy took money and failed to send goods out.

Oh dear, he rides a GU and is sponsered....well, lets ignore it then.

Come on, end of the day he's signed up to this website...we're all the same on here. Blacklist him like anyone else would be. Whats the point in this blacklisting system if people are exempt for pretty stupid reasons?

This is worse than the 'well, hes ok in person' excuse.

Yep true dosent mater who you are he still stole money pretty much!