Kot Ms2 2007

Abdab

Got my 2007 KOT MS2 through the post this morning. A very happy day of my life.

Its the short 1066 version in silver and dammmmmmmm is it nice. The bike is so nice to look at but the first thing that I noticed is how LIGHT the frame actually is. Its ridiculous. One or two things I noticed about this 2007 model and one certain one is that the back end doest flex at all. I heard alot of the 06's did, this one feels stiff as a house lads.

Graphics are soooo nice aswell. Its a sticker but its in the frame so you carnt peel it off (not that no1 would cause there so sexy!) Then theres just the obvious strengthening from the 06.

Overall I love the bike. I carnt wait to get it built up and rid. So look out for video!

Oh forgot to mention, there the new KOT forks. These are the Vee mounts but there also available with disc and magura :) Tarty sent it me so quick so I got to thank them. Then thank KOT for giving me this oppertunity and bike :) (Sounds like I won a Brit :D)

KOT GRAPHICS

KOT MS2

Better pics tomorrow....

Edited by Abdab

They look real nice would get one if they wernt so short, how can you no the back is stiff if it isnt built up yet?

I know they dont flex because I turned frame sideways. And pushed down on the chainstays hard as fooook and nothing happened. Did that with my T-rex and it nearly snapped. Have to properly wait till its built up. And KOT does 2 versions so get that one ;) Think the longs 1095 woop Silver or black :)

Looks no differnet to the past MS2. Where are the photos then of it all built up eh?

It is different. No massif changes but theres been some good improvements. And ill get photos of it built up soon :) sowwwiiii

That's the wheelbase though, check the headtube-BB dimension...

(Y)

quite nice although i can't see how its any different to the previous kot frames,

my mate had one and it snapped,

Carn't see this snapping lol Youll have to see vid but I seriously carnt see it going easily. All bikes snap after enough batter. Ive gone through two pythons, doesn't mean there wank.

Thanks anyways laddo

Sorry but don't be so sure about the strength abdab.

Mine snapped in under 3 months on the left chainstay but never completley snapped all the way through, i still have the frame.

Also found it was the problem that was causing all the bearings to continuely collapse because of the frame flex.

True... they are lovely frames and great to ride but i doubt it will last long with the way you ride.

Good luck with it though,

Rob x

Yeah, more than likely that why yours snapped then if you ran double disk, most frames these days eventually crack on chainstay that run double disk especially stock frames as there is going to be more flex usually than a mod becuase of the frame being bigger.

I know they dont flex because I turned frame sideways. And pushed down on the chainstays hard as fooook and nothing happened. Did that with my T-rex and it nearly snapped.

Just done it with my t-rex and it barely moved at all, about 2-3mm of movement. I think your rex was f**ked.