Can't Remeber Alot, But Deffinately Got The Shit Kicked Out Of Me

Alan

Fighting these days is 40 people armed with bats etc on one person, in the past few years its all degraded from a one on one fight using only your fists,

Quite sad actually...... :closedeyes:

yeah cos in the old days everybody fought fair - queensbury rules and all that :rolleyes:

if that were the case nobody would have invented the club would they?

read what Bongo posted earlier and make a vague effort to remember it next time somebody jumps out of an alley and claps you round the back of the head with a lump of wood.

I've always thought that you never know what sort of person you are until you get into a proper fight, it's definitely a character building experience. No doubt you'll look at people differently next time your out for a drink.

Hope there's no permanent damage though. As for the police, personally, I wouldn't waste my time.

You know it wernt Mr Jones because he wouldnt headbutt you he would do some wierd martial arts and incapitate you.

Enough of the funny shit.. sorry to hear it man.. dirty B*****ds need to sort 'em selfs out.. hope you heal better soon :)

Edited by Sam_Fenech

Looks harsh, but this is why I hate nightclubs. Too often I see this kind of shit. A friend of mine is still in hospital 2 weeks after getting hit. All that drink, drugs, ego and bad temper packed into a heated room... it's not good. The only places I go now are where twats are turned away at the door, and where the bouncers are actually reasonable blokes.

I'd rather walk through a ghetto housing estate at night than through the town centre when the clubs are tipping out.

f**king hell...Yeah, sue there f**king arse for everything they're worth...

If you're interested then contact me (I'm a bouncer and just got my SIA license so I know all the niche's that you can sue them for haha (Y))

I know I'd definitely lose my job so it's worth looking into!

Just realised it wasn't infront of the camera - just one you could probably have a go at the Police about - they're supposed to come and check and make sure they are happy with the CCTV before the place is even opened...

I'd have to get the full story though...

Edited by Mr_Tweek

• 4 weeks later...

Well dont go manor club boh. This shits bound to happen. But like you said, everyone is guna get a good toe-in once in their lives, this was yours. I would just take it as experience, atleast you know what to expect if it ever happens again.

At the end of the day cant the bouncers/police just turn around and be like your underage anyway? Although i dont know of many people above 18 that go to manor. Tap is where its at ;-)

Anyways heal soon man xx

• 2 months later...

mate that f**king sucks i had deoderent sprayed in my eyes and got badly beaten up :(:angry: i had both my eyes blacked my left eye actualy closed up for a week i got a a bad fat lip and fractured nose :sick: about a year ago when i was in year 9 so 2 days later i didnt report it too the police i just simply beated the living shit out of each 1 indavidualy and they didnt look so hard when they got the living daylights beaten out of them by some one who is 2 years younger than them and twice there size :):giggle: THAT TAUGHT THEM A LESSEON DONT GANG UP ON SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNGER AND BIGGER THAN THEM THE PUSSYS :P(Y)

P.S REVENGE IS REWARDING AND VERY SWEET! B)

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER

mate that f**king sucks i had deoderent sprayed in my eyes and got badly beaten up :(:angry: i had both my eyes blacked my left eye actualy closed up for a week i got a a bad fat lip and fractured nose :sick: about a year ago when i was in year 9 so 2 days later i didnt report it too the police i just simply beated the living shit out of each 1 indavidualy and they didnt look so hard when they got the living daylights beaten out of them by some one who is 2 years younger than them and twice there size :):giggle: THAT TAUGHT THEM A LESSEON DONT GANG UP ON SOMEONE WHO IS YOUNGER AND BIGGER THAN THEM THE PUSSYS :P(Y)

You're my hero.

Sweet bump, broseph.

no vid no care, but you did give me a broner.

erm...

youve just been validated havent you?

GAYYYYYYY.