The Saddle Thread

NVWOCI WVS

That's what I was thinking, but couldn't put my finger on what year (and can't be bothered to search right now, as more important stuff to be doing :P)

Edit; Pretty sure it is the long '04, but looks so much nicer than any of the others I've seen (sorry Rowan!)

Edited by Monkey Boy

That's what I was thinking, but couldn't put my finger on what year (and can't be bothered to search right now, as more important stuff to be doing :P )

Edit; Pretty sure it is the long '04, but looks so much nicer than any of the others I've seen (sorry Rowan!)

boo - yeah it does look nice (mines battered so i dont mind) its a slightly newer version than the one i have - as it has differently machined chanstay bits and an extra brace behind the seat on the stays up there - i believe they were 1080 + 10 ish ? could be way off - and also only came in one size as ive never ever seen a short one of those .... would have been a winner.

on a side note - pretty sure ive always had a seat (on the bikes ive had long term...)

boo - yeah it does look nice (mines battered so i dont mind) its a slightly newer version than the one i have - as it has differently machined chanstay bits and an extra brace behind the seat on the stays up there - i believe they were 1080 + 10 ish ? could be way off - and also only came in one size as ive never ever seen a short one of those .... would have been a winner.

on a side note - pretty sure ive always had a seat (on the bikes ive had long term...)

Mine is the same as the one thom posted but mine's an absolute barge, 1090 with curved bladed steel forks. I dont think mine has any bb rise or drop but will check when I get in.

If anyone want's one im after somethign shorter....