The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Been looking forward to the idea of sleep all day, when it actually comes to it I'm just not in the mood.

Had 6 hours and 35 minutes sleep in the last 6 days. I'm not functioning properly.

My body literally won't sleep, i get in bed and just lay there for hours on end thinking about things that don't really matter.

Tried everything, Warm bath, Getting drunk, drinking tea, doing a f**k load of excercise, Kalms sleeping pill thingies etc. Nothing.

Meh, think i'll just stay up listening to depressing music in the dark smoking and playing Poker/Pool. My life f**king sucks right now.

Been looking forward to the idea of sleep all day, when it actually comes to it I'm just not in the mood.

Had 6 hours and 35 minutes sleep in the last 6 days. I'm not functioning properly.

My body literally won't sleep, i get in bed and just lay there for hours on end thinking about things that don't really matter.

Tried everything, Warm bath, Getting drunk, drinking tea, doing a f**k load of excercise, Kalms sleeping pill thingies etc. Nothing.

Meh, think i'll just stay up listening to depressing music in the dark smoking and playing Poker/Pool. My life f**king sucks right now.

I know it's not time to post in here and all, but you haven't tried getting drunk enough. Give it 4 bottles of wine and an emergency ration of Jack Daniels and you'll be sleeping for a fair while - albeit in your clothes, somewhere uncomfortable.

I know it's not time to post in here and all, but you haven't tried getting drunk enough. Give it 4 bottles of wine and an emergency ration of Jack Daniels and you'll be sleeping for a fair while - albeit in your clothes, somewhere uncomfortable.

I managed 1L of Smirnoff last weekend and did end up sleeping clothed, in the bath....

...For 2 hours.

Thanks though :P

I managed 1L of Smirnoff last weekend and did end up sleeping clothed, in the bath....

...For 2 hours.

Thanks though :P

Try 2L, 1 clearly wasn't enough! If you can't do 2 before passing out, then enlist a friend to funnel it in while you are passed out to keep you in a semi coma. Pleasure.

Try 2L, 1 clearly wasn't enough! If you can't do 2 before passing out, then enlist a friend to funnel it in while you are passed out to keep you in a semi coma. Pleasure.

Interesting idea, lack of friends prohibits this though (N) I'm sure i'll think of something, A water baloon full of vodka ingested and when i fall over it may pop. Or many baloons. Hmmmm...

Interesting idea, lack of friends prohibits this though (N) I'm sure i'll think of something, A water baloon full of vodka ingested and when i fall over it may pop. Or many baloons. Hmmmm...

Go get yourself a saline drip, ditch the salt water and fill it with the good stuff. Sorted.