The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

As am I! Although I did go offline to install an Apple update.

Haha, three dudes got fired from Apple in an un-named store, for having Leopard installed on their personal computers before it's release to employees.

Interesting shit. Also you don't need to go offline. They don't call home about anything so I found out :)

Was going to have an 'early night' but once again, i've failed.

Found the really hot girl in my english class on Bebo. ^_^ Shame she doesn't have Myspace... (I deleted my Bebo...)

Also a great shame she's taken..haha. - Click. :rolleyes:

Oh, she's 18 too..so it's safe for Mr. Poopipe. ;)

Damn though!

Edited by Dan6061

since i kinda had my full on hit me in the face, no subtleness "your life is a mess, feckin sort it" enlightenment on sunday morning, ive hardly slept, id honestly say between saturday mornin(10am) and now, ive had 7 hours sleep) which maybe isnt that bad. but. crucially i work a full time job involving manual labour with regular(8-4 + i did o/t yesterday) hours.

dont know quite why, its not like im worried, apprehensive, nervous or excited, im just not suffering from tiredness. thought id get an early night to make up for last night. went to bed at 10.30, stuck a film on, im now on here and ebay.