The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

QFT

Uni late nighter. Not doing much work though. Talking to a hot girl who added me on myspace cos i'm hot and she likes my pics. Win.

Back at uni? Unlucky :P I don't start back till monday, then i have a weeks worth of work and another couple of weeks off :D

I'm up late because i have a fear of falling asleep :(

Hand in is Monday :( bummer.

Same, got an essay to do :lol: Pretty important essay, everyone else has decided what they're doing and done the research and found books etc. I'm still deciding what i want to do it on lmao. Still got 4 days i guess for a 4.00pm hand in time.

6 hours to go, and all I have left is 16 layout sheets which shouldn't take that long, I've also gotta storyboard my 10 second animation, which I've already done on the computer so should be easy.

I've done all my final work, I've got enough research to tide me over/blag, sorted my portfolio, and printed all my concepts.

I found that if, like me you goto bed at 6am every night. And then one night goto bed at about 1am ish, you wake up, and are wide awake when you'd be normally be going to sleep (6am).

Sleep's weird.

Yeah it's shit. I haven't been having that many late nights, I mean Sunday I didn't sleep, but then monday I slept 3pm-8pm then 12-9ish. Last night I went to bed about 4 and got up at 9, so yeah, makes sense I guess. Girl im seeing is coming down tonight so will probs get a decent nights sleep :) haha.