Team Tea Or Team Coffee

BenLeacock™

tea or coffee  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Tea ? Coffee ?

• Tea !!
    • Coffee !!

Right well i started abit of weird thread so thought id edit it, vote are you a tea drinker or coffee drinker :P

Has any one ever had a cup of tea that sounds like its got 5000v of electric going through it ..?

wtf this is weird as f**k?

Special ingrediants,

Water

Tea Bag

2 Sugars

Milk

This is extremly weird ?

Edited by benleacock

I used to drink both, but now I don't drink coffee.

I love tea so much I have 4 different kinds in my cupboard, two different types of sugar, and if I get the chance, I use bottled water not tap water...

:$

oh my god Haz is a Tea-Drinker!

That's what me and my Dad call middle class people, they have a cupboard in the kitchen dedicated to tea, with every flavour in both regular and de-caff, on shelves, with little brass plaques so you can get them on in the right places.

Esscence of Field is a popular favourite.

They have a chart on the inside of the door with exact brewing times down to the nearest second, and how long to wait before adding the milk. (It needs to drop to a certain temperature).

The boxes in use are in the pantry, the ones in the cupboard have to retain their celophane packaging.

Some tea drinkers feel the need to collect data about each pot, and catalogue it in a database. Start temp, brew time, gap before adding milk, room temp, drinking temp, pH, etc, etc.

My Mum's leaving, and she is the biggest tea drinker EVER, hence the drunken ramblings every night. Alchohol helps Muel and Muel's Dad to heal their emotional wounds.

oh my god Haz is a Tea-Drinker!

That's what me and my Dad call middle class people, they have a cupboard in the kitchen dedicated to tea, with every flavour in both regular and de-caff, on shelves, with little brass plaques so you can get them on in the right places.

Er, not quite. I have one cupboard, you are correct, but it's not organised, by no means is there just tea in there (I'm at uni, all my food goes in one cupboard), and there is no difference to people that keep different types of beer. It's just tea, that is all. :P

+ Tea is for real men, coffee is for gays, who like starbucks and shit like that. :P

Er, not quite. I have one cupboard, you are correct, but it's not organised, by no means is there just tea in there (I'm at uni, all my food goes in one cupboard), and there is no difference to people that keep different types of beer. It's just tea, that is all. :P

+ Tea is for real men, coffee is for gays, who like starbucks and shit like that. :P

Well becareful, you seem to be a Pre-Member at the moment Haz, if your not careful my Mum will come round, check out your cupboard and then validate you!

I'm bored and high on something.

Everyone has heard she's electric by Oasis right? Well, I wrote lyrics which are about Ben, who is turning into a Tea Drinker.

My tea's electric

Comes from a kettle that's rather eccentric

It's got settings I've never needed

It's a waste of time

Herbal tea is a shitter

And god only knows how I've missed her

It tastes like the inside of a blister

And I need more now

And I want you to know

I've got my mind made up now

But I need more tea

And I want you to say

Do you know what I'm saying?

But I need more ....

because I'll be you and you'll be tea

There's lots and lots for us to see

There's lots and lots for us to drink

My kettles eccentric, can I be eccentric too?

Tea's the best friend of my mother

We don't get on with one another

But I quite fancy another

Cup of that sweet sweet tea

Teas got a cousin

In fact tea's got 'bout a dozen

There's another drying in the oven

Yet another variety