Single Fingered Or Two Fingered Breaking?

ibi123

No not really, one finger really is a must because you need your other fingers to have enough grip during moves like front to backs

I can pedal kick and pull up comfortabley with two fingers on my rear brake but i can not pull up wiht two fingers on the front brake, is this a problem. I aslo can not pedal kick with two fingers on each on the brake leavers i can only do it wiht with no fingers on the front or front fully pulled back.

Edited by ibi123

Humm but still you have 4 finger's and 2 thumbs on the bars ?

I still belive its what ever feels confortable, 1-2 ?

Jist my opinion :)

your right mayb i should just try 2 build up the strength in mi right fingers, lol anyone have any finger weights?, or i could just press the front brake all the way in.

oh ye and how do i get mi profile upgraded from trials newbie, its demoralising.

Edited by ibi123

your right mayb i should just try 2 build up the strength in mi right fingers, lol anyone have any finger weights?, or i could just press the front brake all the way in.

oh ye and how do i get mi profile upgraded from trials newbie, its demoralising.

The more you post, trials newbie will go up, Pre member will stay until you get validated :D

if youve got your brakes set up properly you wont need more than one finger to give you the control over them. and with one finger braking youve got more hold on to the bars giving you more control for moves.

make sure your brakes are set up as best as possible, play with bite points and lever position to suit you best and just ride with it, you'll get used to it soon enough.