Legalish Advice

Joe_Elding

Ok, Im currently on bail for theft, and while there investing in criminal damage (graffiti).

A few weeks ago my mate stole a nintendo wii from a house party, hes since given it to a dealer he was in debt to.

I got a call today saying the wii owners would call the police and tell them it was me who stole the wii, unless i can get it back to them by 6 tomorrow.

so basically, what would happen if i dont show up, let them call the police and completely deny it (because i didnt do anything) and there is NO way they can prove i did it, apart from the fact i was there, along with about 100 other people.

or would it just be easier to buy a wii from gamestation tomorrow...how much are they selling for preowned nowadays?

well seeing as it wasn't you don't do anything? it could have been anyone that night! i know when it comes down to it it's hard to deny something....iv got 2 cautions for twoc a few months ago, ended up with a 2 week curfue and then two cautions? dunno if that would happen with you?

yeh thats the thing, im not gonna bother denying it and i cant give a f**k about all your ''o you willy you steal from house parties'' but i have stolen things from parties before, and have a bit of a reputation, and also im mates with the so called ''rudeboys'' so im kinda a go between.

whats twoc?

i dunno, im gonna turn up at the station with my card and basically just say i dont have it, give me a month and ill get it back im on bail etc and you have no proof so i could just walk away and youd have NOTHING on me. and then with a bit of luck hell swing at me and i can f**k him over.or if the worst comes to the worst pay half or something...

yeh thats the thing, im not gonna bother denying it and i cant give a f**k about all your ''o you willy you steal from house parties'' but i have stolen things from parties before, and have a bit of a reputation, and also im mates with the so called ''rudeboys'' so im kinda a go between.

whats twoc?

i dunno, im gonna turn up at the station with my card and basically just say i dont have it, give me a month and ill get it back im on bail etc and you have no proof so i could just walk away and youd have NOTHING on me. and then with a bit of luck hell swing at me and i can f**k him over.or if the worst comes to the worst pay half or something...

taken without owners consent....worse than theft.

whats twoc?

Get a job you bum, what a pikey

As for the situation if you didnt do it, whats the fuss? You dont have to say who stole it either, as for saying youre on bail, do you mean that someone came and paid for you to get out :turned: or youve just been released without charge for now.

Edited by Bondy

sorry what?i dont own a wii, ive never even seen one outside of a shop! i just dunno whether its would just be less hassle to buy one than it would to go to court, etc...

Do that Joe and you're more or less admitting that you took it, in the eyes of the police !

I'd suggest you either do nothing or, depending how good mates you are with the real thief, go to the police and tell them that you're being blackmailed by the people who had the wii nicked (which is technically what they are doing). Its up to your conscience to decide if you want to say who the real thief was, but at least you'll get your story in before your blackmailer

:P

so your on bail for theft? is that related in anyway to the wii incident? i doubt they'll go to the police with any solid evidence don't worry about it

twoc'ing isn't worse than theft

Edited by Gavyn L

random question joe... What the f**k happened to you man! you used to be a respectable bloke, a good rider, a good friend... now your a drugged up little chav talking about stabbing people and stealing from peoples houses! where the hell did it all go wrong in your life?

let me guess, the camcorder and the raybans your trying to sell have been jacked from someones house party you went to?

Edited by Ben Cox

Joe, wtf man.

I thought you were one of the good guys, now your a drugged up Twocer!

I hope this one comes out alright, but I also hope that they find out about the other stuff you've knicked and do you for that instead!

Thieves are scum of the earth.

I personally think you should grass him up and get new friends, ones that actually work for their possessions.

What on earth gives someone the right to go to someones house party and steal?

If it was my house and I found out who did it they would pay more than money for their error.