Legalish Advice

Joe_Elding

Drugs, grafitti, parties with 'mates' who steal consoles for 'dealers'?! F'cks sake mate, what are you doing? Sort yourself out. You're too young to start f'cking your life up with criminal records and shite like this.

Don't take the blame for the theft. No way, don't insult yourself like it. Maintain your innocence and don't let the prosecution intimidate you.

it might do you good if you do get f**ked over. Police go too easy on criminals. Get your life sorted out, stop robbing, and get mates you can trust.

He sounds like a mate for life letting you take the blame. I'd rather see you make a thread saying you'd turned your life around and were clear of shite (Y)

OT, but can you post me that BB7 i bought off you over a week ago?

As you dont reply to PMs ill try here.

Cheers

Charlie

And the £190 worth of Gu frame, forks, stem and bars and the wheel I paid for on the 17th?

I see I'm not the only person who's messages you don't reply to.

Cheers

Mark

Joe, get your f**king life sorted out!

Tommorrow morning, get your drugged up ass to the post office and get everyones stuff sent out!

It's not like you man, get it sorted.

Grass up your mate, and also, tell us what you stole from the other house party so we can slate you further. You never know, it might give you the drive to get clean and clear your record.

Get your record on here sorted tommorrow morning. Do it. Or forever be considered a GAY!

It's not like you man, get it sorted.

What on earth are you talking about?

I dont think ive ever spoken to you in my life, how can you possibly know whats 'not like me'

and yes, i know my life isnt the most honourable of lives, but i am trying to change, i went through a stage 2 months ago of stealing everything i could for the sake of it, ive stopped, repayed EVERYTHING and sorted myself out in that aspect. once i realised wta i was doing i was ashamed. but that isnt the point of this thread.

the stuffs been sent, i havent checked my messages sorry.. ill try chase it up tomorrow if it still hasnt come.

and if your gonna have ago about drugs then you can suck out and have ago at about 3/4 of the teenage population.

...with a bit of luck hell swing at me and i can f**k him over...

Yet you'd certainly show restraint if YOUR property had been stolen ?

Dude , I don't know you , but I hope you realise the value of earning the things you enjoy . I work in a Prison , and it ain't pretty .

OT, but can you post me that BB7 i bought off you over a week ago?

As you dont reply to PMs ill try here.

Cheers

Charlie

And the £190 worth of Gu frame, forks, stem and bars and the wheel I paid for on the 17th?

I see I'm not the only person who's messages you don't reply to.

Cheers

Mark

And the cranks.

Cheers,

Liam.

Edited by liam_thornton

What on earth are you talking about?

I dont think ive ever spoken to you in my life, how can you possibly know whats 'not like me'

and yes, i know my life isnt the most honourable of lives, but i am trying to change, i went through a stage 2 months ago of stealing everything i could for the sake of it, ive stopped, repayed EVERYTHING and sorted myself out in that aspect. once i realised wta i was doing i was ashamed. but that isnt the point of this thread.

the stuffs been sent, i havent checked my messages sorry.. ill try chase it up tomorrow if it still hasnt come.

and if your gonna have ago about drugs then you can suck out and have ago at about 3/4 of the teenage population.

You always seemed normal from everything you have said on the forum, now I see, your just a gay.

Haha I think sombodys already made the point but I'll re-point it.

You say if he takes a swing for you, you would f**k him over.

Now tell us all.. What exactly would you do if you had worked your little pikey ass off for a WII and someone nicked it any-bets you'd give it the old. I'm gonna f**king batter them.

Weather you did or you didn't in his eyes you did so explain if not i hope you get your ass kicked and have to pay for the WII too.

Im sorry but it almost seems like its someone else on your account i remember you used to be a normal 'tee-eff-er'

Never met you or nout.. but you steal.. i had my quadbike stolen and i was nearly in tears.. and wait 2 of my quadbikes and my brothers got stolen to i hope you get what you deserve and i hope you enjoy. dirty.. GRR.. :(

Never met you or nout.. but you steal.. i had my quadbike stolen and i was nearly in tears.. and wait 2 of my quadbikes and my brothers got stolen to i hope you get what you deserve and i hope you enjoy. dirty.. GRR.. :(

.. that made sense.

Lets bully sam day :(

It's not bullying, so don't try to get sympathy. If you can't make a legible sentence, then expect to be corrected, or atleast asked to re-type it so we can read it. Otherwise posting on forums would be a waste of time right?

Not gonna give you a life lesson but sounds like your 'friends' are putting you in situations you dont want to be in, anyway 2 options, take the rap, get a criminal record, get a rep, bugger your life up (well not so seriously) struggle to get a job (who wants someone who will steal from them? ;) ) or option 2, tell the guy you have nothing to do with it, you dont have to tell him who stole it, say you know whos got it or where about it is etc, at the end of the day its all about your ass not others. If you dont have anything to do with it then theres no problem? Is a so called 'friend' worth a criminal record?

It's not bullying, so don't try to get sympathy. If you can't make a legible sentence, then expect to be corrected, or atleast asked to re-type it so we can read it. Otherwise posting on forums would be a waste of time right?

Ah man, was only joking.. sorry for being a dick.

jeez, he came on here asking for advice, surely the fact hes looking for advice, as opposed to telling the guy to f**k off, deserves some recognition that he realises wats happened is wrong, likewise does the fact hes even considering buyin the guy another wii to avoid the trouble.

and whose on there high horse here. not saying this to everyone, or even most of you, but theres a fair portion of this forum that take drugs that i know of, and probably a whole lot more who do it that i dont know about. and id also say most people at some time in there life have stole something, no matter how trivial, the difference being hes admitted it on a public forum and has opened himself for slating, not saying he hasnt acted like a dickhead, but i bet most of you have at sometime in your lifes.

my advice joe, keep quiet do nothing, if(and its a big if, nothing to say it aint scare tactics) the police come round "ive never seen a wii other than in a shop sir" "ive never had a wii in my possesion" "yes i was at that party". if they ask who stole it, just use your right to remain silent(unless you want to grass your friends in that is). theres no evidence that you stole it, the person who had it stolen even appears to know its not you(bring this up if need be, xxx knows who stole it, there just trying to use me to get it back, as they no ill speak to the person who did steal it, rather than get myself in shit"

doubt anything could possibly come of it due to that. your not grassing your friend in, and more importantly for the sake of your knee caps, if you dont say anything, your in the clear as far as the dealers concerned( not that youd grass them, but if you grassed your mate, and he grassed the dealer in as being the bloke that had it, theres a semi high chance the 2 of you would end up gettin capped by them)

jeez, he came on here asking for advice, surely the fact hes looking for advice, as opposed to telling the guy to f**k off, deserves some recognition that he realises wats happened is wrong, likewise does the fact hes even considering buyin the guy another wii to avoid the trouble.

Fair enough he's recognised that he's done wrong, but he must be pretty dense if he's only realised he's done something wrong after he's done it (especially if it's stealing, or involved in stealing). Anyway to me it looks like he's shitting himself that the police will do something, by the topic headed 'Legalish Advice' and not 'should I repay this family'. Baring in mind it should never of got to this situation, partly because he shouldn't be friends with people that make other peoples lifes a misery. Anyone whose had anything stolen from them will know from experience how shit it is. This has nothing to do with forum members taking drugs, or 3/4 of the teenage population taking drugs, because lets face it, taking drugs doesn't make you immune from the law an give you the right to steal, plenty of people enjoy drugs safely and don't fund it with robbery and if your mate is going to let you take the blame for stealing, then maybe you need a reality check?

and whose on there high horse here. not saying this to everyone, or even most of you, but theres a fair portion of this forum that take drugs that i know of, and probably a whole lot more who do it that i dont know about. and id also say most people at some time in there life have stole something, no matter how trivial, the difference being hes admitted it on a public forum and has opened himself for slating, not saying he hasnt acted like a dickhead, but i bet most of you have at sometime in your lifes.

Theres a difference between someone having 'stole something in there life no matter how trivial' to having a "reputation" of doing it.

IMO the thread itself is sounding more like a cover where people use the "oh yeh i know a friend that did so and so" yet they really mean themselves. Otherwise why would he be going to these great lengths of 'buying another wii' or shitting himself about the police when he's done bugger all wrong :ermm:

If he's going to be a pikey then thats up to him, he knows what he and his mates do is wrong, so if he gets in trouble then thats usually what happens when you do that kinda thing and get caught

Personally mate, i would say to thme that you have no idea what they're on about and have no use for a wii. Police can't prove anything and neither can they. Say they have no reason to blame you considering the ammount of peopl that were at that party.

But i'd also think that if your mate lets you get any stick for that shit and seems happy to let youget all the police questioning then he deffo shouldnt be you matre for alot longer

PS. Scuse any spelling misyakes, its a friday night and i've just got in.