Update Ont Czar 07...

Bigman

Just thought i would put up some pics of my Czar as it has changed slightly since the last pics:

czarsideuh3.jpg

czarrearsideah1.jpg

czarfrontsidefg7.jpg

czarfrontkf9.jpg

czarmoddedbashfa4.jpg

Spec:

Czar 07 long frame (internal cable routing, headtube, seattube, top tube and yoke mods)

Atomz forks

Cane creek S3 headset

Pazzaz Stem (try-all snapped)

Monty 221ti risers extended to 29.5inchs

Front hope XC built to DX32 with sidewalll drilling and square holes and maxxis 2.35 singlewall ST highroller

Rear CK classic with stainless steel drive shell, HD axle built to a koxx 47mm rim with 2.5 maxxis minion front

Middleburn RS7 cranks with heatsink bash (Turned down) and NC17 alu crank bolts

Truvativ Gigapipe 128mm bottom bracket

Hope tarty mono trials 190mm front brake

Magura hs33 rear with rock blues and echo clamps

Welgo Mag pedals

Kernow brand tensioner.

KMC kool chain

Hope you like

Adam

I am loving the hole in the seatube, that is genious. It looks lovely, I love my Czar so nice to ride.

I think deng should learn from this forum, take a bit of weight off his frames and they would be amazing, or do comp spec ones, that have thinner tubing to save us drilling them.

new bb big man .....was pretty random how it went....lol

glad that the maggie is holding you .

bike looks the sex>>>>

dont suppose you have any clips of me form the bristol ride do you..could use them for my new video.

i was the little dude on the black ko mod blue lid!

if you do could u send them via msn?

daveanscombe2005@hotmail.co.uk

dave

for the love of god biggus, make a neater tensioner! :P

looks spectacular.

Why? It does its job perfectly well, i will admit it could do with a clean, it is starting to rust abit :P still looks alot better than alot of the home made ones!

Could you tell me how you did the square holes in the rims? I'll be doing another set of rims soon and would rather use a better tool than just a file. It takes days... Also, is the front rim a 47mm TryAll or something else?

Front rim is a DX32 which are 38mm ish and i did the holes with a file, unfortunatly i don't think there is a better way :(

Adam

only just noticed how come your using a maggie? thought you was a dedicated vee boy.

I was waiting this question :P

My avid ultimate had broken, so i have put it on so that i can still ride, it is surprisingly good actualy, quite liking it....

WEIGHT?

Um, not as light as i would have hoped, it weighed in at 10.9kg when i weighed it at tartybikes, but that was with the try-all stem and the un-lathed bash.....

Adam

Why? It does its job perfectly well, i will admit it could do with a clean, it is starting to rust abit :P still looks alot better than alot of the home made ones!

Front rim is a DX32 which are 38mm ish and i did the holes with a file, unfortunatly i don't think there is a better way :(

Adam

dremel??

Bike looks nuts. Swaps for a adamant?? =D

arghhhh you bastardo....you have monty bars....i want monty bars.....:

bike looks swish though lad :). liking it :)

if u saw kenny belaeys competition machine a while ago he had some sweet mont bars on there, i am waiting for those to come out, i pm'd belaey and he said they are coming out this year sometime,

what was your method of cutting the metal out of the frame etc?

This rig would look so sweet if your forks were powdercoated white. the rear cable appears to be feeding into the top tubing (known as hydroformed i believe!), is that standard on the 07 frames?

Hydroforming is something completely different, this is just internal cable routing, and yes it is a standard frame i just took a drill/dremel to it :)

Adam