Leaving Trials

Biff...

Alright boys, its Biff on kyles account, just thought id make it clear im leaving trials for good now as i recently got my placement in the Royal Marine Commandos. After passing the potential royal marine course i was given the option to join in january or early february. its been f**king mint while its lasted these last few year but i recently found myself drifting away from the sport in summer as i was too focussed in gym and training, made some good mates though including damon top lad! and the lads from wath, craig, abdab monks,deonn and the mansfield lottt. And im sure i will keep in contact with them while im away. The PRMC was good but f**king brutal, was awarded best recrute certificate of the PRMC group which was nice, as i did put all my effort into it while i was in training.

al probably nip back to check out some videos now and again! but i doubt al be making any more lol.

have fun ladssss

Biffff

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

cheers matey! youre a real good mate too, proper good un, wev bin through alot together, hope you keep intouch n that, al txt u everyso often mek sure ur alrite n that,

loved riding wi u in sheff n all them times, some o the best times of my life!

im actually qwite annoyed bout this pal, seams astho am saying goodbye like, kno what i mean, tiz bit shit

but i kno wel b good frends for life! maybe even hook up agen sometime! would b really good that! REALLY GOOD!

cheers matey! youre a real good mate too, proper good un, wev bin through alot together, hope you keep intouch n that, al txt u everyso often mek sure ur alrite n that,

loved riding wi u in sheff n all them times, some o the best times of my life!

im actually qwite annoyed bout this pal, seams astho am saying goodbye like, kno what i mean, tiz bit shit

but i kno wel b good frends for life! maybe even hook up agen sometime! would b really good that! REALLY GOOD!

Yer man, deffinetly! just keep training n that and do what ur doing and keep ur myspace haha, so i can keep in touch.

Oreet biffy lad :P,

Ermmm aye dont no alot about the marines or out...is it somemt to do with water buy any chance?...

anyway...ignore me...I just found out before that you got into it i was pritty chuffed for you to be honest...cause i remeber when you use to be "big" biff and look at you now

my fu*kin muscle... :lol: have met you and road with you a few times very nice lad indeed and has helped me alot over my riding years so far... lol i still remeber that leeds ride were you were lookin to buy that muscle milkshake stuf whatever the fu*k it was out off that leaflet that made me laff...and wear supposidly did my hair just for you :P "you said" :lol: ...you must be fit and shi* to get into the marines and you have worked propper hard over the last year or so with gym tranning and its finally payed off...am glad for you (Y) youve achived lots more than anyone on this forum i can tell thee that...

ye so very good look with the marinies and i hope to meet up with you again and talk to you would be great

peace

Danny Swindle xxmwa

Then just tell them via PM/text/MSN/arrange a ride and tell them/go to their houses/phone them/send smoke signals?

Maybe alot of people actually like biff on here mate ?

and its only one topic? not hurting anyone is it ? dont comment iff your going to say somemt pointless

i tink its quite important that biffs leaving ACTUALLY

danny

No offense intended, but who gives a shit?

Hope you do well in the Marines (Y)

Lol no need for that like.

Cant say iv met you mate but some of your videos you brought out were top class and you seem like a canny lad.

Good look in the future, maybe you will come back into the sport one day.

Brett

hi biff

long time no speak it seems ^_^ im proud of you man last couple of times i saw you , you were just a kid and now your joining the marrines thats takes some guts . i guess the training has been hard and i dont fault you for quiting , i hope this is what you want and if you end up in iraq .........get one of the son of bitches for me ;) .

gonna miss you dude

liam

Then just tell them via PM/text/MSN/arrange a ride and tell them/go to their houses/phone them/send smoke signals?

I would post up if I was quitting, then we can all have a chat about the good old days and all the good times we've had, I only know about half my MSN contacts through Trials-Forum.

FatPants! I wouldn't know fatty if it wasn't for TF, he's a legend, he used up 90 minutes on his phone ringing me last month. :D

Benleacock! Same, I wouldn't know Ben if it wasn't for TF, now I'm going to stay with him next year.

There's loads more people that I know as well though that I probably will never meet, but if I posted up then they can all find out and we can all have a big chat.

Sad to hear your leaving Biff, I'm sure you'll be missed.

Nah you staying in the shed :)

Its a shame biff, never rode with you just talked on msn. You will be missed :( Keep it contact :)

Your barn has a shed?! How posh is that!

I live in a house, but I have slept in the garage before, was pro. But cold.

Talking of cold, Last night I got one of those stringy bag things, filled it with bottles of stella and went to my mates. It was as if they had just come out of the fridge, f**king brilliant.