Inspired Bicycles

Inspired Dave

Edit - Wait i'm a numpty. Maybe they should come up automatically though? haha

I think all the picture sets loop through, clicking on the left or the right side of them goes forward or back in the loop.

Site looks cool Dave, now get some more frames in :P

aha so you do, do some work when your sat behind that desk. Site looks ace, bikes are looking nince, loving the white bikes again doesn't seem to be too many around these days, just need a 26" :- hehe only joking 26" market is pretty flooded at the mo.

see you soon (Y)

Dave didn't actually make the site, but the web developer (I use the same guy - coxwebdesign.com) uses notepad.

Like all the pros. ;)

The sites dead swish Dave! I really like the flowing design, sort of reflects the frame in a way.

Whats next in the inspired line up? Forks?

Like all the pros. ;)

The sites dead swish Dave! I really like the flowing design, sort of reflects the frame in a way.

Whats next in the inspired line up? Forks?

You'll just have to be patient and wait and see ;). Not long now :).

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I think the couple of quibbles mentioned (Simon first) is due to re-sizing when on small resolution to allow everyone to see an adequate amount of the important features of the site. And (Tomm) the page transition was done in a stepped/partial load way so you can read a bit about a product and decide whether you want to take your investigation further, rather than being bombarded with too much of a page change and loads of thumbs only to find you don't actually want to know any more about the product! :)

As Adam mentioned, a HUGE thanks to Dave for his hard work and patience with me! Owe him!

First thing that struck me was the awesome photography that ultimately makes the website. Although I have found the site a bit confusing at times navigation wise, probably because everything is seperated between the middle of the site, if you know what I mean. I just think it could maybe be more simple... just my opinion though. Good job though Dave non the less! :D EDIT: Haha, its growing on me, very naice!

Edited by Jonny Jones

Like all the pros. ;)

No pro uses notepad. Ever. It's a pointless waste of time and saying it doesn't impress anyone. He'll probably use an IDE like Eclipse, or use an enhanced text editor like Notepad++ or PSPad. :)

Sorry, just thought i'd add that. :P

• 3 weeks later...