Viris Wtf Frame Update/announcement

Tim/Trialsin USA

• 2 months later...

I have to agree with you, the graphics are overstated, probably a result of having 10 sets made up by a local vinyl lettering company or they have been retro fitted by the owner. This is not a mass produced item, making the commission of 1000 sets of graphically designed transfers impossible. As for the bars, owners personal choice.

That aside Franks frame is steadily growing in popularity.

Fred.

I have to say i'm not a massive fan of the frame although it does look nice in the white (in my opinion).

The price is high for a trials frame, but then if you condsider it is handmade and stocks are limited i guess you could say it was reasonable.

As far as names go, who really cares what its called, as long as it rides nice.

And lastly, the weight is quite beastly for a trials bike, but its only a pound or so heavier than the competitors. Thats only about 500grams, not a lot when you consider all the extra reassurance you'll get from knowing you can nail it into anything (hopefully) without it falling into pieces like some other featherweight frames.

Its not a frame i'd personally buy due to cost/weight/possibly looks etc, but each to their own. It would suck if we all rode the same bikes.

I tell you what, I didn't think much of it in the other colours, but it looks wicked in white. I think the frame is pretty good really. People are paying £500 for a Hydroxx or Coustellier, which aren't exactly made with longevity in mind......

I would seriously consider one, as I am a heavy rider and the weight really isn't that high, given that they're supposed to be really strong. Look at GU's, the new typhoon is 4.63lbs!

• 1 month later...