Andrei Burton / Wayne Mohamet Sign For Onza

Joe@Onza

I would compare danny butler to ricky hatton full of gob but at the end of the day when it comes down to it he just dosen't cut the mustard! Andrei I will compare to Ameiar Karn, inexperenced on the major sense but an awsome rider, and now with an Onza to play on he'll be running rings around everyone soon enough.

I would compare danny butler to ricky hatton full of gob but at the end of the day when it comes down to it he just dosen't cut the mustard! Andrei I will compare to Ameiar Karn, inexperenced on the major sense but an awsome rider, and now with an Onza to play on he'll be running rings around everyone soon enough.

LOL

so your saying Danny butler doesn't cut the mustard :S he's one of the best riders in the uk (or is he the best?) and Andrei isn't exactly what you'd call inexperienced either he too is one of the best riders in the uk.

Anyway, Good luck to everyone weather they've moved to or away.

PS: it's Amir Kahn.

Yep Dont worry about that young sir, The Limey 20", The Ice and Team issue frame will be Soon be available In Spring '08.

New 26" Frame being drawn up as we speak too.

All will be frame sets only.

Bit more info for the scrapbook of Muel.

And people wonder where I get this stuff. Mwah ha ha.

Please could i ask that the negativity be dropped? (the fun can stay) but the slagging and slating needs to go elsewhere. (preferably in a diff thread) were all riders at the end of the day???? :)

Danny B left onza for a deal from Atomz (which was more suited for him, Good luck to danny (Y):) )

Me and Andrei and Scott and Joe Seddon signed for Onza.

Rob is/was in talks with onza, not 100% sure if or what has happened.

Ben Travis and Towler all the door locks are like that where i live and you both should know why!!! ;):lol:

The deal for me was much more suited Rusevelt, i had no offer that could get as cushty to the deal onza did and i look forward to the R&D work with the onza team and to progress the brand further in the UK market. i can see and have already spoken with mike/joe and chris about bikes that would be well suited in the UK market that would sell and onza have things at the right money.

Then they have Tensile which is product that is well protected. (Y)

Wayne.

Please could i ask that the negativity be dropped? (the fun can stay) but the slagging and slating needs to go elsewhere. (preferably in a diff thread on a different forum ) were all riders at the end of the day???? :)

Yes. I've just deleted a load of crap from this thread, please don't mess it up again guys.

Well said Wayne, Just because a rider changes team does not mean there is or was a disagreement. Things change at this time of the year and I hope everybody is happy with their deals, Its very easy to bad mouth people and of course unnecessary, If you have beef with someone its much more respectable to say it to there face.

I would like to add that I am very happy with the team for '08 and can see us all gelling well in the future (Jolly good fellows). There may be one more rider joining us soon, Tip: (Top European rider.)

By the way, I'm always open to offers and I read all the CV's sent to me. ;) P.S no one under 16 for legal reasons......ooo that sounded wrong didn't it. ha ha.

Wayne, What on earth is this talk of locks? actually I don't wanna know.

Er excuse me guys (joe, tomm, & wayne), but where exactly in my comment about wayne moving to onza did i say something negative? the way i gauge this response from wayne is that he wasnt prepared to give a simple straight answer to a relatively simple straight question. at the end of the day its waynes prerogative if he doesnt wanna bad mouth koxx for not giving worthy deal to stay for 2008 than thats fine, after all wayne is free to choose who he rides for. but dont try and deviate from the question by saying something irrelvant, it just makes you more guilty of something you have to hide from the trials public. beneath the surface of the industry lies alot of revelations, and political bullsh*t which gets kept underwraps between individuals which is part and parcel of the industry community chain. Chris poyser revealed some things to me about Giles Wolfe during the recent CycleShow which i found hard to believe. just goes to show that you cant never really know someone until you really know them from others. Ryan Leech has been with his long term sponsor for over 9yrs dispite the fact he was offered a six figure money deal to leave Norco last year. Hans Rey has been with GT for god knows how long. so excuse me guys for being curious about Waynes World.

Edited by Rusevelt

Er excuse me guys (joe, tomm, & wayne), but where exactly in my comment about wayne moving to onza did i say something negative?

I deleted 6 posts between yours and Wayne's, so that's where the 'negativity' was that Wayne was talking about. Nothing to do with you ;)

Chris poyser revealed some things to me about Giles Wolfe during the recent CycleShow which i found hard to believe. just goes to show that you cant never really know someone until you really know them from others.

Right I would like to clear this up, I've spoken to Chris and asked what did your conversation involve. He has no recollection of it happening and does not know who you are. Thats not a dig its just that you have quoted him in such a way that sounds as though he was bad mouthing Giles. Which as far as Chris's knowledge goes it is not possible as Chris has the up most respect for Giles and his work he does for the Trials community. Could you please elaborate?

Edited by Joe@Onza

Er excuse me guys (joe, tomm, & wayne), but where exactly in my comment about wayne moving to onza did i say something negative?

I thought this part of the reply was obviously aimed at you...

The deal for me was much more suited Rusevelt, i had no offer that could get as cushty to the deal onza did and i look forward to the R&D work with the onza team and to progress the brand further in the UK market. i can see and have already spoken with mike/joe and chris about bikes that would be well suited in the UK market that would sell and onza have things at the right money.

Joe, any idea when the new mod frames you spoke about will be released, I'm looking to buy a new frame in the new year but I don't wanna rush into a decision and then regret it if you come out with a superior product.

Well we are in second prototype stage now, Ironing out the minor faults I.E the tyre clearance problem the Limey 20" had. And the The Ice Frame is having its geo changed along with the Team replica 20".

So I would guess a wild stab in the dark about April.

hahaha a post about 2 riders joining a new company has turned into a slagging match! and has brought in giles wolfe somehow to lol, I've met both chris and giles and they are both top guys, people would be supprised the work that they put in behind the scenes. The only time i've heard chris bad mouthing someone was random trials companies such as koxx and monty in a very drunken game of nails in Andorra in 05 where he decided to demolish the tree stump instead of hitting the nail :P

As for riders moving lets face it a rider probably won't move for a deal that makes him worse off, thats just life you wouldnt do the same job for less money.

Well done wayne,Andrei,Scott and Joe for getting a decent ride for 08 quite a team still all world master riders apart from Joe.

Was I right about Rick?? ;)

Yep Dont worry about that young sir, The Limey 20", The Ice and Team issue frame will be Soon be available In Spring '08.

New 26" Frame being drawn up as we speak too.

All will be frame sets only.

we need pics! id say do a long one, for us street bad boys ^_^ and a nice little short comp one! that would be insane!

Going slightly off the topic but yes we are doing that. Limey 20" and team replica model will be on the shorter side and the Ice frame will be a longer playful frame. Ill try and get photos up shortly but they are on here somewhere. Pat on the back who ever can find them for me.