My New Monty 221ti In Green

Si-man

It came with a front disc, but it was shit as the forks are f**ked.

So i bought a maggie, would work good if the pads were square. new ones on the way though.

Got it off Samdoman, the worlds shittest bike mechanic, was f**ked when i got it, spent ages setting it all up.

Think its last years model, better f**king be.

Its got a monty stem with easton EA70 bars :S

Gonna get monty bar and stem for it i think, used to run them years ago, felt mint.

I have a front mono trials, going to get a rear and a new rear wheel an run discs i think.

just change the bar stem combo.... never heard a Monty described as a barge lol there about as long as a match stick! just put Ti bar and stem on my bike and it rides so much nicer, 2nd hand there like gold dust! so usually hold quite a lot of their value

Gonna do that then i think, monty bar and stem it is, gonna cost about £4000, but it will hopefully ride mint.

Think im going to source some original bits and make it mint. I want dual disc, just for the added silent factor.

I don't even think duel disk is necessary. Too expensive. I run front and rear Maggies and I'm getting along pretty well. So there shouldn't be any problem. Get you some good pads and maybe bleed em' and your good to go.