I Am Legend

Smo™

i didn't like it

its about a guy who goes out everyday occasionally shoots and inbred his dog dies then he finds a cure and blows himself up

could have been good thou with a few tweaks.

If you dissasociate things enough they will always sound bland.

Lord of the rings: Camp midgets try to save world by melting a piece of metal, storyline is hinted at in between massive fights.

Fight club: Two guys beat each other up when drunk and convince people to act like tits.

Star war: Battle between two groups of people lots of spaceships, evil masked man with breathing difficulties.

Either way it seems this is a very marmite'ish film. I myself loved it, i thought it did a load of things very well and was so engrossing i only ate 7 sweets throughout the film (for comparison i took a tin of chocolate orange segments, a tub of haribo and a pack of maltesers... none of which i thought would come home). The ending was very abrupt and i think it could have been made longer to keep in pace with the rest of the film. As for setting an atmosphere and general storytelling ability, i thought it was spot on.

If you dissasociate things enough they will always sound bland.

Fight club: Two guys beat each other up when drunk and convince people to act like tits.

:lol: Nice one Kris. Glad you liked it as the bad reviews where putting me off a little. Gonna watch a good copy of it tonight...

thanks to you actually

!

Saw it last night with some mates, thought it was good, and crap at the same time lol

Storyline was great, had some good bits in it, but also some bits that i think ruind it.

The ending was rushed, i think they were half way through making it and thought, uh oh, we've run out of time, end it here!

A lot of subtle advertising.........apple lol

The shrek bit wtf?

Best bit though, FRANK!!!

Cant be botherd to blank bits out^^

Scott

8/10 :)

:lol: Nice one Kris. Glad you liked it as the bad reviews where putting me off a little. Gonna watch a good copy of it tonight...

thanks to you actually

!

If you do, watch it in a quiet dark room and if your watching it with other people don't let any of them talk ;) The bits when you finally see what the "creatures" do and what they look like is pretty tense if your watching the film with full concentration and you really feel how absolutely shit scary it must be.

I watched it a third time with my rents in the lounge the other day, my sister kept asking questions, my mum kept asking me if i wanted some sweets, all the lights were on and i couldn't concentrate on the film at all. I guess that could be a factor in why some people don't like it.

Edited by Krisboats

Forgot to post in this, I saw it the other day.

Great film if you ask me, in fact I'm going again tonight with the Mrs... Orange Wedensday and all that!

Those that said the ending was abrupt - EDITED FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN IT

BTW: If you've only seen it off the net somewhere, don't say you don't like it - you can't tell with nasty Divx rips - go to the cinema and tell me it didn't make you jump!

Edited by TheScientist

pay to watch it at the cinema and its good, the sound is what does the movie the justice it deserves. No matter what surround sound system you have in your room..it means bollocks all.. go to cinema and ull like the film and shit yourself continuously

The dogs can come out at dusk, the people have to wait till full on night fall. It was in a news paper clipping on the wall of someones house earlier in the film (Y)

But what i don't get is when the patch of light had dissapeared it was just as light as any area of the city in shadow during the daytime. Surely the dogs could roam the streets during the day as long as they kept to the shadows (most of the streets in a city with so many high buildings)?

But what i don't get is when the patch of light had dissapeared it was just as light as any area of the city in shadow during the daytime. Surely the dogs could roam the streets during the day as long as they kept to the shadows (most of the streets in a city with so many high buildings)?

Not a bad point actually : >_<

I guess that they are of low intelegence so dont really realise it? Also there would be gaps between buildings etc. would be hard for them to stick to that, especially the way they move.

Yer i guess so, just didn't quite add up i thought. They seemed pretty intelligent to lay that trap with the dummy.

But yer i thought it was really good. But at the same time i can also see why people would be dissapointed with it for some reason, i'm not sure why, just seemed to end abruptly and also because not alot happened in comparison to many other films. All happened in one place just following his standard daily routine for most of the film.